Sign in to follow this  
1mikel151

Go Get Your Copy of FS2004!!!!!!!!

Just ordered mine from Provantage!! Called 3 EB locations here in Dallas...they say it has dropped off their "pre-order" list which usually means it's in transit to the stores. They're saying maybe tomorrow, but who wants to take a chance on them running out. Mine will be delivered to me on Friday! My wife's going to dis-own me this weekend!!!!!

I also live in the DFW area and had one reserved at a local Gamestop but the manager told me in no uncertain terms that they would not sell it before the 29th. My Provantage will be delivered before 3p tomorrow...Gamestop $55 including tax Provantage $68. It's worth the extra $13 to me for no hassle home delivery. Tracking number 7533608xxxxx Ship date Jul 23, 2003 Estimated delivery date 07/24/2003by 15:00 Delivery location EULESS TX Service type Standard Overnight Jul 23, 2003 9:09 pm Left FedEx Origin Location MIDDLETOWN PA

System: i7-11700K, ASUS Prime Z590M-PLUS Motherboard, G-Skills Trident Z Series 64 GB DDR4 3200, Corsair RM1000x80 PLUS Gold, Arctic Liquid Freezer ll, GeForce RTX 4070 Super FE, NVIDIA Drivers 546.65, WD Blue NVMe m2  500GB SSD for Windows 10 Home v21H2,  WD Black SN850X 2 TB NVMe m2  for MSFS, Toshiba 2TB HD for data and other games, ViewSonic XG2705-2K  27" 2560x1440 144hz Monitor,  Thrustmaster Airbus flight stick, Logitech M510 wireless Mouse.

Euless huh? LOL I am in Coppell! I put down the $10 to reserve mine at CompUSA, so I guess I will bugging them for the next few days!!! I have gotten a few titles early from them, we will see.Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest edrutl

Small world! Another DFW person here, I'm right down the road in Flower Mound....(cancelled my EB hold and ordered through Provantage yesterday)ed

>959 now...>>I called the local EB and asked them if they are selling now. >Nope, not till the 29th. Spoke with the store manager and>made sure he understood that online retailers were selling>now. He wasn't happy to hear this.We at EB don't really care who sells it first.We are the biggest video game retailer in the world......so we must be doing something right. ;)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

Same thing with me too Andrew. We'll see what happens when I call their tomorrow morning.

I just got my tracking number. I will have my copy tomorrow afternoon. Nothing will get done around the house this weekend. As far as my son using the computer for his Starwars game, HA! Good luck prying the yoke from my hands.Pat Callaghan

Pat Callaghan
AMD FX-8350 4.0ghz. Asus M5A97 MB
16gig Crucial DDR3 ram, Radeon HD-7970 Video
Win 7 Ultimate 64bit

Agree! FS2002 has been a joy. FS2004 will have to be very, very good for me to remove FS2002 with all the great add-ons. Erv Moore

Intel Core i9-1300K, ASUS TUF Z790-Plus, EVGA 1600 P, Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 2TB, Crucial 5200 DDR5 32 GB, MSI  4090, Verjo Aero, Store MSFS 2020.

Mine will be here in approximately 1 1/2 hours, oh man its like Christmas morning all over again.Sean

>Same thing with me too Andrew. We'll see what happens when I>call their tomorrow morning.>>I had the same problem... I ordered on 7/22 and no tracking number until this morning. They shipped it yesterday and I will have it today.

FedEx just delivered it to me here. Now I'm counting the hours til I get to go home.Thanks for the post yesterday!I ordered from Provantage.

PROVANTAGE is awesome.They provided a FedEx tracking number and I could see the whole shipping location details. On this morning's truck for arrivalthis morning!!!JerryG

Two confirmations so far.Anyone sighted it in stores yet or is this just the online flurry?

hi,Well looks like I'll be waiting til lthe 29th :-( You guys enjoy your copies. :-)Andrew ps. Next day shipping to California was 33.98 and I couldent think of a reason to pay that much money for shipping then but now I regret not getting atleast the 22 dollar second day shipping. :-( Lesson learned for next time. :-)Ship date Jul 23, 2003 Estimated delivery date 07/29/2003 Delivery location Riverside Service type Ground-Domestic Weight 2.0 lbs.

>I'm wondering, though, whether it will be the "limited>edition" tin box or the regular box.>>As a followup, the copy I got from Provantage was in the tin. Just delivered a few minutes ago.