Sign in to follow this  
Guest bigun

My SSW A310 problem.

I installed A310 on the day it could be downloaded last week after ordering it last March.I installed it and ran Fs2002- in window mode - and entered my activation code obtained from SSW. FS2002 crashed to desktop and would not load - after searching about and numerous e-mails to support at SSW I found that the SSWA310.dll was the problem for my particular machine.If I removed it from the modules folder everything in FS2002 worked ok. I did recieve an e-mail from the boss of SSW - the programmer. I tried what they said uninstall and reinstall etc - most of this I had done. So I thought it could be a WINXP conflict with A310 or my vid card or??. After thinking about it my comp crashed just as it loaded the start up screen and when it was loading my Cessna which had Reality Garmin 530 installed in it. So I uninstalled and reinstalled with an aircraft and no Garmin in it. FS2002 loaded okay and I had the SSW drop down in my menu at the top but no gauges would come alive - the batts will not sw on. So i got fed up and decided to fly my meridian and as soon as I chosen it, it crashed for a restart and my screen resolution had changed to 4 bit and WINXP decided to boot in safe mode - never had this problem trying to install a panel before. I then had to reinstall my drvrs in safe mode and my computer was running like a snail.Managed to get it to run afterwords - so I have now put that dll somewhere else - so I don't know if this happens with u lads who have reality running and A310 working ok. I am posting here because I cannot post at SSW for some unknown reason - have asked and asked since March for permission??? I have tw0 computers on a home network and have installed A310 on there but SSW do not seem to want to give me an activation code for it - what happens when you change a part in your computer - say next week. It would appear they send the activation code out on your e-mail address and appears to be done automatically on your e-mail address after the first install.I am now going to send this to support and see if they come up with a fix??? Anyone else with this problem - and is it Garmin Trainer or Realitys gauge.System is WINXP Pro,2100+ AMD,G4 Ti4600 vid,512 mem.

Guest bigun

That dll is causing lots of havok. You can't run the Meridian, the Eurowings ATR package etc. I don't know, but it looks like anything with vector drawn gauges is getting whacked.George Stoddard