Sign in to follow this  
Guest product

Carenado Cessna 210 Patch

Hi,Just recieved in my email a patch for the Cessna 210. Just passing along the info for anybody else that may own it to check their mail.It fixes the RPM issue and side view VC issues and some other items.Sean

Guest product

Hmmm, maybe they forgot about me, I didn't get it yet. Did they fix the avionics stack/transponder issue Sean? Joel

Great!I believe they also fixed a texture issue I sent them a few pictures of concerning the square on top of the cowling.The 210 is a great product and Carenado has been doing a fantastic job customer service wise!!!:)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Joel - I haven't tried it yet, but it looks like it's fixed it. Here's what's in the patch:This patch corrects:-Problem with RPM at 7,000 feet-Problems with COM2-Side view of the pilot-Changed master and battery switches-Radio switch radios-A little problem with a polygon in the cowl-Radios, ADF, DME and Transponder now are working completelyDoug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Guest product

Well I love their plane, but their customer service seems to have forgotten about me! :-(I'm dying to get the patch, is it a small file someone coud eMail to me? Or did they send you a link to download from? I cheched the website but no sign of it there.Best,Joelproduct@ix.netcom.com

Guest SoarPics

Don't give up Joel... I just got mine 20 minutes ago. Haven't even had time to install it.

I did and recieved it about ten minutes later, after providing them with my purchase info.

I haven't received it yet either and I was one of the ones sending them pictures to help fix issues. :-lol

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

The patch still does not fix the VC views of the seat your sitting in when turning to the left and right.All the radios now function correctly though.Sean

Guest SoarPics

Just took a short flight with the 210 (with patch installed) in FS9... seems to work nicely. Gonna test it more during the next few days. As good as it looked and worked in FS2K2, it's even better in the new sim.:-beerchug Carenado

They just emailed me to tell me that the patch was being "bounced back" from my email address (most likely due to my hotmail only having a max 2mb limit). I gave them another address for my AOL account so I'll have to see what happens.If I can't get it from them will somebody try and mail it to me at:shale277@aol.comPlease.....Thanks!:)

Ark

Guest dpc

I don't know if this was in the patch or in the original but I loaded the plane and patch into FS2004 and the VC has live switches. Not all but some. Very nice. No issue in 2004 that I can see at this time.Dave

Guest product

Got it from them last night, thanks to all who offered to email it to me! A quick note to them should have it in your mailbox, they seem to be very responsive.Best,Joel

I haven't gotten an email either. Why don't they post the patch on their website, Emailing every customer a patch isn't very efficient.