Sign in to follow this  
markturner

No traffic visible

I just got trafficX. I have installed it, patched to service pack1 and set up the options.However, despite the traffic showing up in the views options, on my flight planning software ( which interfaces to FSX and shows traffic flights as well as mine) I cant see any planes in the air!!! There are no contrails , no lights and no planes!!I tried turning on labels, but this showed nothing, I saw no labels indicating anything, even though I was in the vicinity of several flights according to my flight plan soft ware.I dont think this is purely a trafficXissue, anyone have any ideas? Oh, and it is doing something i have not seen before, every 10 or 15 minutes, the screen goes blank and i get a box up saying " loading air land and sea traffic" and a progress bar, for a few seconds. i never had this before...Cheers, mark

Thanks Ulf, ( I did know about the other thread....) its the same problem, but here I am asking a different question and describing something else I noticed after starting the other somewhat confusing thread. If we had the power to delete threads, i would have deleted the other one, as it was confusing people due me foolishly misusing the software title in the thread title.... Anyway, what did you think about my questions? cheers, Mark