Sign in to follow this  
Flaps30

Radar Contact Freeze With FS2002

Please help. Does anyone have Radar Contact 3 with FS2002? I have had no problems up to this point. I tried the Saved Flight option when I first got RC3 with the Dreamfleet 737 and it worked fine. Now I go to load that saved flight again and as the progress bar gets midway ("Loading FS State") it locks up cold. I have to ctl-alt-del to get out of RC with the usual unresponsive program message. FS remains minimized and OK. I already tried the RC website and tried using a MSFS default aircraft and creating a new flight and saving it per their help. Same results. I have a P4 2.8, 1 gig ram system and full installs on both FS and RC. I also have the 3.01 patch to RC. The only changes made since I first got RC in Feb was installation of FS Meteo, FSBuild 2, and Ultimate Traffic. Has anyone experienced this also or does anyone have any ideas? I am at my wits end. Thanks.

Hi, in case you did not know, there is a RC forum here at Avism. The developer checks in there almost daily.Tony

Thanks for the response Tony, but I already went that route. He's still working on the problem. I thought I'd give the FS site a shot. Tom

If it is a very old saved file it may not be compatable with 3.1-just a thought when was the flight saved?have you updated rc since then? But if anyone can figure it out JD will.Best WishesAshley Sear (G4MGD-licensed since 1981)http://jdtllc.com/images/RCbeta.jpg

Ashley,It happens with all my saved flights including those just saved. I only have the 3.01 patch installed so far. As a matter of fact, JD suggested 3.1 and his latest build. I'll give that a shot. Thanks for trying to help. Regards, Tom