Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tamadeez

What aircraft do we all wish PMDG would make?

And of course, I really, really want that 737 NG v2. But then again, I'd probably buy the PMDG pogo stick if they came out with one. :(
Was the pogo stick included in the FS9 MD-11? Yet to find it.I vote for a 747-8 addon pack. :( Cheers, Chris Dalgarno

Oh no! Not this topic again!Hasn't this been hashed out many times! The obvious choice would be a jumbo paper airplane! Fully modeled in all it's glory. With fully functional advanced FMS, and highly detailed photo-realistic virtual cockpit! Oh, and a large selection of liveries!!;)-m@

Guest CX355
Can't we get away from Bus driving and have a great looking version of the C-17 Globemaster 111.
I could really go for that...Vincent

I would love to have that 737. Imma let you finish 737 but the 747 is my favorite aircraft of all time... all time!I don't know why I just said that but for all seriousness I want that 737.Taylor Oldham

I second the pogo stick and paper airplane.Maybe if "planespottr" posted videos of PMDG versions of those, I'd be convinced it is a fake youtube channel. :(Maybe...

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

And how about a PMDG Tupolev Tu-154.......Yes, I know it is russian, but this bird has its own special perks:* Unbelievable engine sound by Kuznetcov turbofans* One of the fastest passenger jets on the planet yet* Natural airframe beauty* There is a version with updated western avionicsWell, I don't believe it is ever going to happen but hey, dreaming is free isn't it :)

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

I'd like to see either an Airbus A330 or a Boeing 777. Between the pair of them, there's not many airlines that don't use one or the other.Cheers,RudyPS - pity we can't set up some sort of thread where you vote and it shows the results. Like a fairly detailed one, where if a plane is not on the list, the user can add it and vote for it.

The 717!!!!!
+1I'm surprised no one has done this one yet. Really, I will be happy to just get the 737NG when it's done. I installed the FS9 version into FSX the other day since I missed it so much. It worked fine and flew well, but the VC really showed its age and I had to uninstall it. I guess I will just keep on flying my CS 727 and LDS 767 until the NG comes out.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

PMDG should do the BAe 146/AVRO RJ series of aircraft no more airbuses no more 757s or 767s too many of those now so yeah .PMDG just might be the only developer to fully realise this aircraft in FSX and... do it justice!!cheersTim

Guest Alpha_Floor

Hello all! I'm new to this forum but am a proud user of PMDG products for many years! I'm spanish and fly at IVAO.My request for PMDG is neither a T7, nor a 340, nor a Tu-154. What I really want from PMDG is a revised version of their 737NG which includes the following:- IRS- Weather Radar (is this really so difficult?)- Warning Lights and Annunciators Test- Realistic Trim Calculation in the FMC- Realistic RTO, with automatic AT off and spoiler deployment when throttles pulled to idle - Functional CRT selectors (to move the PFD to the ND display etc.)- Realistic engine start mechanics, for example NOT being able to start with PACKS on.- Dynamic (not always the same) temperature on fuel, duct temperature and Cabin temperature. - A readable pressurization gauge (for example numbers showing when mouse passed over it)- Icing effects when in icing conditions (penalty on flight dynamics if anti-ice not used etc)- Functional TEST switches on AC and DC metering panel- Terrain swith on EFISI had more in mind but have forgot!And if all of these are accomplished, it would be great to have the original 737s 100 and 200

Hello all! I'm new to this forum but am a proud user of PMDG products for many years! I'm spanish and fly at IVAO.My request for PMDG is neither a T7, nor a 340, nor a Tu-154. What I really want from PMDG is a revised version of their 737NG which includes the following:- IRS- Weather Radar (is this really so difficult?)- Warning Lights and Annunciators Test- Realistic Trim Calculation in the FMC- Realistic RTO, with automatic AT off and spoiler deployment when throttles pulled to idle - Functional CRT selectors (to move the PFD to the ND display etc.)- Realistic engine start mechanics, for example NOT being able to start with PACKS on.- Dynamic (not always the same) temperature on fuel, duct temperature and Cabin temperature. - A readable pressurization gauge (for example numbers showing when mouse passed over it)- Icing effects when in icing conditions (penalty on flight dynamics if anti-ice not used etc)- Functional TEST switches on AC and DC metering panel- Terrain swith on EFISI had more in mind but have forgot!And if all of these are accomplished, it would be great to have the original 737s 100 and 200
Well, this has been debated alot on the PMDG forums for quite some time now, yes PMDG can create and integrate a WX radar into any airplane they desire, but the problem is that the weather-date (Or something) in FS just isn't realistic enough, thus leaving you with an FPS eating eye candy WX radar, you can still buy Captain SIms Weather Radar though :)Ps. I'm sure that the PMDG 737NGX will feature everything you mentioned above, except for a WX radar :)

I like the CRJ idea.A military jet would be nice but I suppose getting the info to do it right wouldn't be possible.Robert Quick

BE 200 King Air / BE 350 King Air Please... :(

Cheers Jan 
5800X3D | Asus Strix 3080TI OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws | 1T + 250GB Samsung 960 Evo | Windows 10 | MSFS