Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tamadeez

What aircraft do we all wish PMDG would make?

I am very stoked about the PMDG 777, and looking forward to its unveiling when the time comes. I hope they can come up with a way to reasonably cover all the variants, including the 777-200LR. That would be an interesting plane to push to its limits!I enjoy both long-haul and short-haul flights, though. Count me in the camp that would love to see a CRJ or BAe 146/Avro RJ from PMDG, too.

I would like an Airbus (A320 or A380)!They had promised an Airbus after the 737NG.Now it seem's to have been forgotten!Guy

I would like an Airbus (A320 or A380)!They had promised an Airbus after the 737NG.Now it seem's to have been forgotten!Guy
Maybe Toulouse is not giving the same eye as Seattle is doing on flightsimulator world and the licensing paid or not is a no go on the euro part ...just my two cents ...Phil

I won't claim to speak on behalf of PMDG, but I would guess that the rise of the development of the AirSimmer A320 (which appears to be a PMDG-quality aircraft) has probably steered PMDG away from the A320 towards other projects, like the 777. Whether or not the AirSimmer product lives up to its potential remains to be seen. However, if I were PMDG, I would probably choose to spend my time developing other planes that are not yet well-represented in the Flight Sim world, so as to get more return on the investment. It's a business decision, and one that I wouldn't blame them at all for making -- especially when many customers have expressed interest in purchasing a 777. I've got the Boeing 777 cockpit poster hanging on the wall in my home office, and I am really pumped about the prospect of a flyable 777 in FSX to go along with it!Now that said, I really do hope the AirSimmer A320 Advanced Edition lives up to its full potential, because I would dearly love to have a high-fidelity Airbus in my virtual fleet to go along with my PMDG 737 NGX this year. And if not, then I hope PMDG will give a serious look at doing their own Airbus series someday. But I'm hoping the AirSimmer product will be great, and that 2010 will go down as one of the best years ever for Flight Sim products. Then PMDG can get to work on that pogo stick with the FMS. :(

Guest Ronel

A 747-SP could i think you could do! Regards. Ronald Larsson ESGG

C182-RG :(

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Guest abarter

I'm going to be a happy camper when the 737 NGX comes out. I can't wait to fly my favourite ac in FSX. A Dash 8 400 would be my second choice and then the B787 once it's released in real life that is.

I'm going to be a happy camper when the 737 NGX comes out. I can't wait to fly my favourite ac in FSX. A Dash 8 400 would be my second choice and then the B787 once it's released in real life that is.
I cant wait for the NGX and the 777.. hope the next will indeed be the 787, when it enters service:-)

I would like to se any of these get the PMDG treatment.ATR42, Embraer 120, Saab340/2000, Dash8-100, Fokker 50MD-10, DC-10, Fokker 28

I cant wait for the NGX and the 777.. hope the next will indeed be the 787, when it enters service:-)
If you can't wait, DON'T.Maybe you meant that, 'you can hardly wait' and not 'you cannot wait' which your sentence represents?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest hmstiger
Since we are talking about "wishes" instead of demanding the company do something, I'll weigh in this time.I'll concur that a CRJ would be outstanding. And since the usual list of wishes includes the usual collection of current and future turbines, let me throw a curveball: a 727 or 707, or maybe a DC-9 or something. Old school. Probably won't happen, but I would love to see a company I generally trust to make good products do one of these airliner classics.
At some point there will be a DC-8 from Dreamfleet - at least that what Paul keeps saying even though that firm has gone dormant.

I think it would be weird if PMDG did a Cessna 172 or some small Cessna of some kind.Taylor Oldham

Read my lips; WESTLAND WOODPIGEONCheers, Chris D