Sign in to follow this  
AlexMD11

FSX freezes when loading a flightplan

Hey all,Last week I reinstalled FSX. Before that, everything was working ok. However, now when I try to load a flightplan in the FSX flightplan menu (so actually when it opens W7's folder with possible FPs), FSX freezes and I get an AppHangB1 error. Using other menus (also inflight) isn't a problem. Deleting the FSX.cfg has had no effect. Has anyone experienced this and does anyone know how to solve this issue?Thanks

Best regards,

Alexander Rietveld

I can only offer solidarity. I get a hang any time I save or load a file. The file browser dialog is shown for a few seconds and then it's hung. Happens for flight plans and settings, but everything else in FSX is OK. Not sure what I did to cause this, just started happening in the last week.Simon

I have the same problem.It crashes everytime I save a flightplan.AND FSX often freezes before I can do anything (I see the "FSX sign" or the "Freeflight" page and FSX doesn't react :( )I have this Problem for only few weeks and I didn't changes anything.Please Help!

Daniel

I have the same problem.It crashes everytime I save a flightplan.AND FSX often freezes before I can do anything (I see the "FSX sign" or the "Freeflight" page and FSX doesn't react :( )I have this Problem for only few weeks and I didn't changes anything.Please Help!
Hi,I have had same problem. Did you find any solution for this?

Hi,I have had same problem. Did you find any solution for this?
Yes,it was a Problem with FSDT and I had to reinstall the Standalone Addon-Manager.

Daniel

Yes for me it was a problem with my FSDT LSGG scenery! Updating to the latest add-on manager solved it for me as well!

Best regards,

Alexander Rietveld

Yes,it was a Problem with FSDT and I had to reinstall the Standalone Addon-Manager.
Thanks. I have reinstalled the FSDT and it solved the problem.
Yes for me it was a problem with my FSDT LSGG scenery! Updating to the latest add-on manager solved it for me as well!
Thanks for the comment. Which version of FSDT are you using?