Sign in to follow this  
ilarikousa

About SuperATC/RC

Will you be looking at implementing full scale phraseology for v5-superatc interaction, similar to how it works with default atc -- e.g. what do you mean by "more natural interaction" in the other thread?? We're looking at implementing this for my friend's A320 home cockpit... Some pics of her along with videos are available at http://aviation.1g.fi/kuvat/Airbus/ the password is absimu

Will you be looking at implementing full scale phraseology for v5-superatc interaction, similar to how it works with default atc -- e.g. what do you mean by "more natural interaction" in the other thread?? We're looking at implementing this for my friend's A320 home cockpit... Some pics of her along with videos are available at http://aviation.1g.fi/kuvat/Airbus/ the password is absimu
it amazes me where we can take simming these days.the plan, for voice recognition in v5, is to leverage the superatc engine so to speak, so that when it hears you say "citrus 427 request clearance to atlanta airport", the proper menu item is selected. going down this route, will completely eliminate the menus, the fsuipc window for the menu, etc.there is complexity here. "...memphis center, citrus 427 is with you leaving 12000 for 15000..." "...memphis center, climb and maintain FL 180, citrus 427..." "memphis center, citrus 427 request FL220..."i think it will be cool.jd

This is gonna be better than sex.. thank god I'm single for now ;)
Well, between RC v5 and the recent PMDG product announcments for 2010, I agree, it's gonna be an awefully cool year. BUT, I think your priorities have become a little confused! :( :(

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

I'm sure, I just found it amusing enough to post a reply. :(

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE