Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

briansommers

need pmdg 737-700 repaint

I will pay real USA money to someone to paint the following a/c for me:pmdg B737-700 wingletsall white then:solid bright red on vertical tail, engine nacelles, wing tipsthen: "360 Air" on the sides of the fuse in grey big block lettersand a grey ring/circle on the vertical tailhow much?thanksBScontact me via brian.sommers777@gmail.com740-502-9528 cellthanks

Guest lgvpilot1

If you are serious about paying for a repaint , then I will do it for nothing.When it is done and you are happy with it , then you can give what you think it is worth to your favourite charity .Deal ??MarkEdit , having thought about it for a moment ,as an aside to your post , I dont think you are supposed to "profit " from using PMDG or any other paintkit for that matter .

If you are serious about paying for a repaint , then I will do it for nothing.When it is done and you are happy with it , then you can give what you think it is worth to your favourite charity .Deal ??MarkEdit , having thought about it for a moment ,as an aside to your post , I dont think you are supposed to "profit " from using PMDG or any other paintkit for that matter .
ok, legalities :( well then a donation? but I can do the charity thing as well, that would be great.. I have some other a/c but this would be my main a/c - I want to start a VA but with a limited fleet.. thanks again