Sign in to follow this  
avgaskoolaid

Song Help please!

Hey allI know that this is not related to FSX, BUT I AM DESPERATE! Follow this link to youtube:

. PLease tell me the name of the song and player! I love this type of music, and i love this song! But no matter what, i cannot find the song+player name! PLEASE HELP!

Sounds like Kenny G :( , like the music they play at the dentists. Too bad the anaesthesia only kills the pain, not the music :(

Guest jonthedoors

Sounds like it might be from one of those royalty free artists... So it'd quite a challenge to find!Have a browse around some sites like freeplaymusic.org and see if you can find similar music. Who knows you might stumble across it.During the recession alot of companies are using royalty free music to avoid paying the licensing fees. Where I used to work did it, and played some pretty rotten stuff. Some was okay though!!

Hey allI know that this is not related to FSX, BUT I AM DESPERATE! Follow this link to youtube:
. PLease tell me the name of the song and player! I love this type of music, and i love this song! But no matter what, i cannot find the song+player name! PLEASE HELP!
I recommend you download Winamp (Google :() install, setup hot keys to change the volume level while flying in FSX or to change the song. (Right Click > Options > Preferences > General Prefences > Global Hotkeys) Then search thousands of internet radio stations ("Shoutcast radio" on the left nav bar of Winamp then search "Jazz") for jazz radio stations you can listen to while flying. You can also build a playlist of your favorite internet radio stations if you click the station in the playlist editor (Top Immediate Right) and right click click then send it to a new playlist (Right Click Station > Send To... New Playlist). I love shoutcast radio because they have a lot of different stations ranging from classical, oldies, 70s, 80s, hip-hop, rock, R&B, alternative, pop, techno etc. You can find any kind of music on there! I like this kind of music too, except I don't like this song too much, I'm an audiophile so maybe if I hear it in higher quality, I'll get a different impression :(. BTW, I've seen some shoutcast radio stations streaming @ 192, 256, 320Kbps MP3, and 128Kbps AAC which is very high quality. It will sound like a concert!Watch This LOL: