Sign in to follow this  
Guest petefine

Good payware jets with autostart?

Guest petefine

Hi All! First post here. Does anyone know of any quality business jet payware that has an optional engine autostar? (default FS9 planes are almost worthless).I have flown FS9 since it's creation and love it. I understand most flightdeck systems, etc. But sometimes I just want to have an engine start that is visually realistic, with great sounds, without taking the time to go through a whole checklist. (I have a Dreamfleet Baron that has some real life steps for getting the engines going but when dealong with jets it's a whole different (lengthy) ballgame.) I understand many in the FS community enjoy this realism but it is nice to have the option of autostart.Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Hi All! First post here. Does anyone know of any quality business jet payware that has an optional engine autostar? (default FS9 planes are almost worthless).I have flown FS9 since it's creation and love it. I understand most flightdeck systems, etc. But sometimes I just want to have an engine start that is visually realistic, with great sounds, without taking the time to go through a whole checklist. (I have a Dreamfleet Baron that has some real life steps for getting the engines going but when dealong with jets it's a whole different (lengthy) ballgame.)I understand many in the FS community enjoy this realism but it is nice to have the option of autostart.Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Load a default flight of either a C172 or Learjet with engines running then switch to any of our Corporate Jets and the engines will be running.Save the flight and each time you load it will have engines running. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest petefine
Load a default flight of either a C172 or Learjet with engines running then switch to any of our Corporate Jets and the engines will be running.Save the flight and each time you load it will have engines running. :(
Thanks Ron,I actually thought of that- it would indeed work. But I do like the experience of the engines reving up, etc. I also own one of your Citations! I am surprised there is no program - addon for autostarting the better payware jets.... but regardless- I am in the market for a biz jet that autostarts but has the great flight dynamics and systems that payware jets usually offer.

Thanks Ron,I actually thought of that- it would indeed work. But I do like the experience of the engines reving up, etc. I also own one of your Citations! I am surprised there is no program - addon for autostarting the better payware jets.... but regardless- I am in the market for a biz jet that autostarts but has the great flight dynamics and systems that payware jets usually offer.
In our case it is either/or. That is to say follow the outlline I've provided or follow the full startup procedure for a specific aircraft. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Once you do it a few times, starting the engines really only takes a few seconds and the steps are few and logical...so no check list needed if you dont want it.

Our current releases of the Citation II/SP2 and the CJ1 will both work with the default Ctrl-E "Autostart" command. They do of course also support a more authentic pilot controlled starting sequence.Neither one takes very long to start manually following the checklist either... :(

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest petefine
Our current releases of the Citation II/SP2 and the CJ1 will both work with the default Ctrl-E "Autostart" command. They do of course also support a more authentic pilot controlled starting sequence.Neither one takes very long to start manually following the checklist either... :(
Thanks again- is it FS9 ? If so, it sounds like the ticket. The Eaglesoft planes are excellent (not trying to sound like an advertisement...)

Guest petefine
Thanks again- is it FS9 ? If so, it sounds like the ticket. The Eaglesoft planes are excellent (not trying to sound like an advertisement...)
So the Citatation II has auto-start... everything is set in motion- hydraulics, apu, etc. so you're ready for taxi? Just being clear here.... thanks for the help!