Sign in to follow this  
jacsantos

SSW 310 Start up.....Please help!!!

I know I'm probably being very thick, but can someone give me the startup sequence for this plane...I just can't get it going.Better still can some bright spark let me know if there's any edit that allows the plane to be ready go straight for the load up menu.Many thanksSteve

Well.... this package is not the "select and fly " kind of addon, its supposed to give a hardtime getting it to work and prepare and do preflight ( some ones call it enjoyment, like myself :-hah ), and if you are not familiar with advanced avionics and navigation and systems or procedures them you will have A LOT TO STUDY and practice before mastering all there is to it ( but belive me everyone here has done that been there and suffered...) the best way to start is to read tutorials, and RTFM (read the "friendly" manual) and in this case, SSW, the manual is very detailed very professional and very descriptive.There are some shortcuts to get it to fly tough ;) press "SHIFT+E" and you will see the plane come alive...Another one is to press all the buttons in the upper overhead panel until there aren't any buttons lit white...then srsh for an item called apu turn it on, and also an button caled bleed air.now Turn enginestart into start "A" or "B" the round "button" on the main upper overhead panel, and you will notice that "arm" will lit.press them and open the "throtle quadrant panel" there press where it says "eng" bouth of them an your on...this is not the most correct procedure but will get you there correcly enough..hope i've helped a litleDont forget to read the manualSAntos(LPAV)