Sign in to follow this  
ugomasu

fsx and tileproxy

HiI need some help please.If I start Tileproxy before ,and Fsx after, My pc stop FSX,because a protection.Wath shall I do?Best regardsUgo

Ugo,I think 'protection faults' are issues with memory or memory management - like a program trying to access the memory reserved for another program.What are your computer specifications - how much memory, what Operating System? 32bit or 64 bit. what service packs; and what version of FSX with what service packs (if any).It may or may not be a FSX problem Has TileProxy always caused this problem or is it something that just started happening suddenly.Does it happen EVERY time; or almost every time?You can also try starting FSX first, then Tileproxy. After TileProxy is fully loaded, Open the FSX scenery manager and just click OK. FSX should then see TP and begin to load TileProxy tiles. Loyd

Ugo,Credo che 'errori di protezione' sono problemi di memoria e di gestione della memoria - come un programma tenta di accedere alla memoria riservata per un altro programma.Quali sono le vostre specifiche del computer - la quantit

Ugo,Sono errori Che Credo 'di Protezione' Problemi di memoria e di gestione della memoria - come un programma Tenta di accedere alla memoria riservata per un altro programma.Quali sono le vostre Specifiche del computer - la quantit

Ugo,Grande! Molto contento di sentire che.Loyd[/ quote]Loyd I've to apologize to you for my poor english and for my mistake.I've found(I think) the problem of my fsx\tileproxy but non the solution.I've sent only a file in wich is the problems description.Im sorry.I hope in your kind helpUgo

Ugo, mi dispiace per non aver risposto prima. Non ho conoscenza di tale tipo di problema. Spero che abbiate trovato la soluzione e hanno FSX esegue correttamente ora.I am sorry to not have responded recently. I have no special knowledge of that kind of problem. I hope you have gotten some help with it and now have FSX working correctly with TileProxy.Loyd