Sign in to follow this  
kjetilhj

Dirty liverys..

Anyone knows about some dirty liverys for 747 and MD11??

Anyone knows about some dirty liverys for 747 and MD11??
Do you have Photoshop?

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

No, i just got Gimp but i dont know if it can be used....

No, i just got Gimp but i dont know if it can be used....
Sorry Kjetil, I can't really explain it in GIMP since I don't use it. I do talk about it briefly in the recent tutorial. You can find it here. There are normally dirt layers in all of the livery painkits and you can usually get the look you want by playing with their opacity. If maxxed already you can duplicate them and even create your own. Check out the tutorial, it might answer some questions for you.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Sorry Kjetil, I can't really explain it in GIMP since I don't use it. I do talk about it briefly in the recent tutorial. You can find it here. There are normally dirt layers in all of the livery painkits and you can usually get the look you want by playing with their opacity. If maxxed already you can duplicate them and even create your own. Check out the tutorial, it might answer some questions for you.
I must admit, when I saw the title of the thread, I had something entirely different in mind.... Thank god I was wrong.

I must admit, when I saw the title of the thread, I had something entirely different in mind.... Thank god I was wrong.
Doug, you and me both. I thought the same thing when I read the title :(But when creating livery's there is nothing wrong with a little creativity. I've actually thought of doing a "Hustler" company design, that of course would never be uploaded to any distribution places such as the library here, but the ladies do indeed look good on the Fuse! (especially when it's cold out ;-)

Dan Prunier

Well, yu have the "hooters" that i have seen at avsim and flightsim.com

Guys, your imaginations run away with you... then again, I had to read the thread to make sure myself... :(Check out liveries on avsim... Andrew

Yes, its there :( Hooters air 737 800Wonder if the flight attendant looks the same as their restaurant workers....