Sign in to follow this  
Guest guyjr

FSNavigator With FS 2004

Guest JohnN

Hi Guys,Has anyone heard/seen anything about FSNavigator running in FS2004? Will there be an upgrade or patch available - etc. etc?Time is running out and I haven't seen a thing on it. I hope you have.Regards, John

Guest JohnN

Thanks to both of you guys. And TonyB, that link is a god-send. It looks like there will be quite a delay. I don't know what we can do in the mean time with the "Plan/Export" function limited to 'Fs2002'.John

Guest russell

All of the developers that have written programs that connect to the FS session are waiting for MS to release the Multiplayer SDK (developer documentation) for FS2004. They've made quite a few changes, but haven't told anyone yet what they are. This affects these programs:FSNavigatorFSHostAIBridgeHomeRadarSquawkboxATC RadarAnd anything else that joins as a pilot or observer.Russell GilbertFSHost: http://www.chocolatesoftware.com/fshost/

Guest guyjr

Hmm... if FS2002 was any indication, sounds like that's a good 6 - 12 months off.