Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jhaley101

Tupolev and Other Russian Aircraft for EditVoicepack

Has anyone tried to construct "Tupolev and/or Yakovlev" for EditVoicePack? I'm going to give it a whirl myself, but I'd thought I'd check here first. Lots and lots of Russian aircraft out there, but I haven't seen this EditVoicePack feature added to the program. Thanks, John Haley

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Has anyone tried to construct "Tupolev and/or Yakovlev" for EditVoicePack? I'm going to give it a whirl myself, but I'd thought I'd check here first. Lots and lots of Russian aircraft out there, but I haven't seen this EditVoicePack feature added to the program. Thanks, John Haley
Hi John,YAKOVLEV is provided with the standard updates from the EditVoicePack web site.TUPOLEV has been created by Radek Brezina as an importable file. I have had it so long I couldn't even guess where I got it from. If you can't find it by searching download sites (it may be on a Russian site of course) by all means send me a PM and I will email you a copy. Or you could easily make your own, Radek's version is a straight conversion from airport KTUP (Tupelo).John