Sign in to follow this  
MeneMene

Swedflight sceneries?

I need a scenery of Kastrup airport in Copenhagen, and the Swedflight website says that they have gone out of business and sales are discontinued.Is there anywhere else I can buy it? Or does someone know of a different Kastrup scenery around?thanks

Yiu can get the same sceneries as in that package for the same prize in the Scandinavian Airports 1 package (also by Aerosoft), but then it includes 6 more airports. I was wondering: how old are these sceneries actually? it is stated it's also compatible with 2002, but it doesn't look *that* bad. Plus, most airports can't be gotten freeware. And those that are freeware, aren't that good, I know you can get Kastrup freeware, for example. How good is the payware scenery in comparison with the freeware?As a matter of fact, how good are all of these airport sceneries in the Scandinavian Airports 1 pack? I'm considering buying it, but if it turns out most people say it's money thrown away, I'll reconsider.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

This is really bad news for me. I recently got a new computer and I am in the process of re installing the scenery I had. I found out that I lost the activation codes for all of the Swedflight scenery I had. :( (I had all but one of their packages)

This is really bad news for me. I recently got a new computer and I am in the process of re installing the scenery I had. I found out that I lost the activation codes for all of the Swedflight scenery I had. :( (I had all but one of their packages)
HelloIf you originally purchased through Simmarket your codes will be in your accountIf not try sending an email to support@swedflight.com they may reply, but reading the swedeflight sitethey say all support is ended when the sceneries were withdrawn.From the swedeflight site."The sales of Swedflight Pro sceneries is discontinued as of December 31, 2009Also all support is discontinued same date.We are now each of us close to 70 years old so it is time to end our FS scenery work and move on.We thank all our users and wish you all a continued nice experience with our scenery.All the best,SWEDFLIGHT DESIGN GROUP "

HelloIf you originally purchased through Simmarket your codes will be in your accountIf not try sending an email to support@swedflight.com they may reply, but reading the swedeflight sitethey say all support is ended when the sceneries were withdrawn.From the swedeflight site."The sales of Swedflight Pro sceneries is discontinued as of December 31, 2009Also all support is discontinued same date.We are now each of us close to 70 years old so it is time to end our FS scenery work and move on.We thank all our users and wish you all a continued nice experience with our scenery.All the best,SWEDFLIGHT DESIGN GROUP "
I don't think I purchased them from SimMarket, I think I purchased them from Swedflight. But I will check. And I already tried to email them about 10 days ago but got no response.