Sign in to follow this  
batchelork

Default Cessna RG

I have only just noticed that the RG version for the default Cessna is missing. Can anyone tell me how to restore this a/c, i.e. on which CD is it on?

I have only just noticed that the RG version for the default Cessna is missing. Can anyone tell me how to restore this a/c, i.e. on which CD is it on?
It is not included in FS9 !

Peter Schluter

Guest gastoff
the rg version is found on many many sites.they used the base version of the Skylane 182. and modify it with retract gear like cessna did in 1977.use google and i am sure u find a good one. like i do greetz

the rg version is found on many many sites.they used the base version of the Skylane 182. and modify it with retract gear like cessna did in 1977.use google and i am sure u find a good one. like i do greetz
HelloThe only 182 RG that I am aware of is the Carenado 182RG (payware)Without the source files I doubt anyone could modify the default 182, Which version do you have ?

Guest gastoff
HelloThe only 182 RG that I am aware of is the Carenado 182RG (payware)Without the source files I doubt anyone could modify the default 182, Which version do you have ?
FS2004 Cessna 182 RG - completely overhauled, Painted, New Panel & flight Dynamics By Robert Hawk: New power plant -300 hp Turbo ChargedTeledyne Continental IO-520-L , Like its sibling, the 182S, the RG version of this popular plane is a stable, powerful workhorse. This model, however, allows you to move up to more complex flying with retractable landing gear. Cessna no longer manufactures a retractable gear version of the 182. Flight Simulator's 182RG is based on earlier models last built in the 1980s. See the Aircraft Information section of Help for tips on flying this aircraft. File completed & prepared By Robert Hawk. 4.5MB freeware http://simviation.com/pageimages/GCS0045.jpg picture of it and de download link :http://simviation.com/fs2004props16.htmthe only thing is you have to adjust you panel.

FS2004 Cessna 182 RG - completely overhauled, Painted, New Panel & flight Dynamics By Robert Hawk: New power plant -300 hp Turbo ChargedTeledyne Continental IO-520-L , Like its sibling, the 182S, the RG version of this popular plane is a stable, powerful workhorse. This model, however, allows you to move up to more complex flying with retractable landing gear. Cessna no longer manufactures a retractable gear version of the 182. Flight Simulator's 182RG is based on earlier models last built in the 1980s. See the Aircraft Information section of Help for tips on flying this aircraft. File completed & prepared By Robert Hawk. 4.5MB freeware http://simviation.com/pageimages/GCS0045.jpg picture of it and de download link :http://simviation.com/fs2004props16.htmthe only thing is you have to adjust you panel.
HelloThanks for the link

HelloThanks for the link
Likewise thanks for the link. On inspection I have the Carenado 182RG, which is a surprise. I was sure there was a default version, but there you go.

Likewise thanks for the link. On inspection I have the Carenado 182RG, which is a surprise. I was sure there was a default version, but there you go.
There was a default version.....in FS2002 !

Peter Schluter

There was a default version.....in FS2002 !
Have you checked your PM's lately?

I am a bit confused now ? I have no PM.
Please check again.