Sign in to follow this  
Avialogs

Flight manuals & POH repository

hello, I am pleased to announce the opening of avialogs.com. This is a non commercial project aimed to build a repository of flight manuals/pilot's notes/operating manuals/aviation related documents. All documents are pdf (without restrictions) and free. This is the first version of the site, so a lot of things will evolve during the next weeks (interface will be reviewed). There are right now 232 documents for 174 types of aircrafts from ultra lights to Boeing, Airbus, Antonov ... additions are made each day. Benoit

I was interested when I saw that UH-60 manual on there, let alone the F/A-18 manuals. (Yes, I'm a military geek)And yes, this has been listed on the CSP wiki for reference material.

Great website. This kind of increase in available information for the simmers, and developers can help a great deal when trying to simulate to the fullest. Thank you for your contribution :(

Guys, you're great!!! I was looking for this kind of stuff, was tired looking for free POH's around the web.Hope you'll add Bellanca Scout 8GCBC manual to your repository soon!THANK YOU!!!

Regards,

Victor Quebec

Has anyone had a problem getting registered for this site? Provided the requested info but have not received my password. And yes, I have checked the spam folder on the mail server. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Joe Esposito

How do you add aircraft manuals? I have a few manuals from aircraft that I have flown that aren't up there yet.

How do you add aircraft manuals? I have a few manuals from aircraft that I have flown that aren't up there yet.
Have you tried to contact website's admin? This would help, I think.

Regards,

Victor Quebec

Have you tried to contact website's admin? This would help, I think.
I have tried and didn't get a reply. I am trying again through the forum system there now.

I have tried and didn't get a reply. I am trying again through the forum system there now.
Send me a PM and I will send you details about how to upload them. The new version of the site in construction includes this feature.Current version of the site is not updated and new version will be online around april 15th.Benoit