Sign in to follow this  
henkscheffer

Ramp Manager

Good night ( in the netherlands)I have shortly the PMDG Jetstream 4100 with some problems / questionsWhen I open the Ramp Manager and if I try to show or hide f.e. the Groud Power Unit or the flight crew, nothing happend. WIth my mouse (LEFT OR RIGHT) there is nothing what I can click to useThe Power Levers (left pair aren't Green and the Condition Lvers aren't blueThe RMU is not in use, there is nothing on the screen and I try every button.I have two other planes from PMDG: the 747-400 and the 767-300. There are no problems at all.I have de-install and re-install the programme two times, but nothing.My UAC is ofI've tried the plane with (cold and dark) and without (running engines)the tutorial Can somebody help me?????????????????Thanks in advance.Henk Scheffer

Make sure you have FSX SP2 or Acceleration installed.The installer will want to install some VS C++ runtime libraries after it installs the airplane. Did you allow that to happen?Someone else makes the 767.

Dan Downs KCRP

It sounds like you didn't activate the JS41...If you run in full screen mode, for example, the first time you select the JS41 from the aircraft menu, the activation window should appear, into which you enter the activation code you have. This window was getting hidden by full screen mode in my case...I switched to windowed mode (alt + enter), selected the JS41, entered the code into the activation window when prompted...I then restarted FSX (as I have problems switching FSX from full screen to windowed then back to full screen...)Everything worked as planned...Hope this might help...Andrew