Sign in to follow this  
jeanclaude

ATR repaint

I have purchased ATR 72-500 from AVSIM some time ago. I have download from AVSIM a livery Air Canada Jazz for the ATR but I need Test O Matic. Is that the same Test O Matic I have in Ultimate traffic software I have also purchased from AVSIM ?If so what is the exact procedure to get a new repaint ATR in FS X as I am not very good in Data Processing.Thanks for your helpBest RegardsJean-Claude

Assuming you are referring to the Flight1 ATR 72-500, you can download Text-o-Matic for each version of FS here:http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=textoOnce installed, in your Windows (Start) Menu, goto Flight One Software > Text-o-Matic for FSX > Text-o-Matic Manual, and have a read, it will explain what to do.

Assuming you are referring to the Flight1 ATR 72-500, you can download Text-o-Matic for each version of FS here:http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=textoOnce installed, in your Windows (Start) Menu, goto Flight One Software > Text-o-Matic for FSX > Text-o-Matic Manual, and have a read, it will explain what to do.
Thank you very much for your reply. I have downloaded The Test o Matic and I have repainted my ATR 72-500. Thanks again. In the meantime can I ask you a question if you are permitting it. On the upper left part of the overhead panel, there are the spoilers. When I pass the mouse on the buttons nothing happens. Can we use the spolilers in this aircraft? Best Regards

Thank you very much for your reply. I have downloaded The Test o Matic and I have repainted my ATR 72-500. Thanks again. In the meantime can I ask you a question if you are permitting it. On the upper left part of the overhead panel, there are the spoilers. When I pass the mouse on the buttons nothing happens. Can we use the spolilers in this aircraft? Best Regards
The ATR doesn't have spoilers in the general sense, for example a larger aircraft such as a 737/A320 may use spoilers to slow the aircraft down in the air, and also on landing; the ATR does not have this capability. You carefully use the throttle to manage the aircraft's speed during descent and landing. I suggest you read the manual provided with the aircraft and follow one of the tutorial flights provided within it (they are near the end of the manual).

The ATR doesn't have spoilers in the general sense, for example a larger aircraft such as a 737/A320 may use spoilers to slow the aircraft down in the air, and also on landing; the ATR does not have this capability. You carefully use the throttle to manage the aircraft's speed during descent and landing. I suggest you read the manual provided with the aircraft and follow one of the tutorial flights provided within it (they are near the end of the manual).