Sign in to follow this  

Realair SF260 Marchetti compatible with FS9?

Guest Marvel

Is this plane compatible with FS9?

Guest jason2112

I can only repeat what was posted before on this forum: it seems to work, Rob Young just needs to rework the spinning code because of some changes to the flight model in FS2004/FS9/COF. There will be a patch as soon as the FDE modification is completed. Again, this is just what I read on this forum ...VOlker :]

Guest oyvindhansen

That sounds like a major rework, given that the original code took hundreds of hours. But I sure hope it will be as good in 2k4 as it is in 2k2.- Oyvind

Hi,I installed FS9 last night and the Marchetti flys very nicely. I have not tried spins, but the plane handles as well as before in normal flight and all the systems work. A very nice way to tour the excellent scenery!BobP :)

HI There,We had reasonable notice of the aerodynamic changes in FS2004 so we've been working flat out on the flight model upgrade. We will probably issue two service releases, one to update the flight model for spinning, and another (later on) to enable VC clicks, compatible with FS2004's new Virtual Cockpit Functions.The first service pack is undergoing tests now and should be out very soon. The second pack will follow.In the meantime the SF260 works perfectly ok in FS2004 and all the original graphics, sounds, VC and flight model (except spins) work flawlessly.Best Regards,Rob Young - RealAir Simulationswww.realairsimulations.com