Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

Jeeezzz.........and it's not been 6 hours since, I said on this forum, that I'm not interested in the NGX :( I'm getting her!!!!!!I'm feeling a lot better about porting my brain over to FSX.Golli

Wow, finaly fsx will be up to the standards of xplane on my ipod :( Thhis is gonna be great, cant wait till it comes out:)

:( :( :( OMG! This is unbelievable! If you go any further with arousing us, it has to be rated 'R' B)

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

OMG :( Outstanding, PMDG guys your products are always a revolution for MSFS.Regards,Arslan

Arslan Nouar

Amazing stuff!You guys are going to revolutionize the FS community/industry... Again!Yours trulyBoaz

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

That's really great.Looking forward to see the first PMDG level HUD ever in FS world.Keep going...RegardsYufeng

That's great! Happy that I bought my TrackIR set a few weeks ago :(

Best regards,

Alexander Rietveld

OH my gosh!!! that is amazing!!!!! can't wait!

Guest ryanxx123

Just as a side question.. Is there any multicrew or shared cockpit-feature planned for upcoming aircrafts?I would like to emphasize that multicrew cooperation plays still a big role in aircraft's proficient operation and provides significant joy in flight simulator flying. :( Regards, Chris

Nothing like a little innovation to keep things exciting, eh?
As a simmer without the time to do 12 hour long haul flights regularly, I've anxiously awaiting the NGX. But the general wait aside, this addition is fantastic. One thing that has always bugged me about simming is that you can't always do a good scan and a quick look out the window for transition to visual flight. I've tried everything (putting the PFD as a pop-up, zooming out, etc.) and I've always found the approaches less than fully realistic. This little gem is exactly what the doctor ordered, although it will certainly take some getting used to.)

Well what shall I say, more than ....AMAZING!!!! (even if I dedicated to FS9)/ Leffe

Guest kirk7312

only one word, COOL!