Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

God! I need to change my computer quickly so I can run FSX, this is incredible!!!!! I can t take seeing this quality and not being able to use it in FS9Good job PMDG and thanks Robert for the screenshots.Alexei

Did I read somewhere that some flight training companies use PMDG software in their classrooms???
Probably, the Flight school in my area uses a payware 767 on FS9 (probably level D, I haven't used it) for some training as some of the CASA (Civil Aviation Saftey Authority australia) uses the 767 in some theory tests.

Guest realatp

Ryan, It's safe to say (in general) that i should get the same or worse FPS in the NGX compared to the J41. Since the 73 has way more systems and will be visually better the then the J41, right? Reason I ask, is because tonight i took off out of Aerosofts Dortmund (German Aiports 2) with the J41 in the VC wirgt UTX GEX and ASA and I was getting oonly about 19 or so FPS. I just want to make sure I can run the 73's out of those airports wit decent performance before I buy more Aerosoft stuff. I'm not asking for a direct answer, just a generalization, if you dont mind that is. Thanks.

RSR-Ryan,that is truly remarkable!..and proves beyond ANY doubt-you guys are the best in the business...Cheers!

Peter Osborn

two words: cool beans

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Hmmm, speaking and thinking of gadget tinkering and SDK,,, does anyone know where I can buy an actual HUD? Complete with swing arm of course :(
Hi Dan,Considering the hardware you already have (that you mentioned in other posts), you would probably have saved money by buying a complete 737 ! :( Rgds,Bruno

Hi Dan,Considering the hardware you already have (that you mentioned in other posts), you would probably have saved money by buying a complete 737 ! :( Rgds,Bruno
Well, lets just say I'm between dates right now so no one to try and control my foolish compulsions (and trust me, most are totally foolish). God knows I've tried to contain myself but I'm hopeless. The way I look at life is "work hard - Play Harder"!!! :(Believe it or not, my main hobbies are Music,
and
(well, I like to party also of course ;-)I always come back to simming though, especially for the PMDG experience!

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Well, lets just say I'm between dates right now.../...
No date? Then you can probably afford a 777 ! :( Bruno

Shared cockpit? Does that mean we can have an FO tell us to go around if we deviate to much when handflying in CATIIIA?
This is already built into those CATIII capable HUDs: If you deviate excessively then the HUD will simply remove the approach guidance forcing you to execute a go around...Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Well, I guess I learn something new everyday. Was this a software change or does it only work on the newer models?

Joe Sherrill

WOW! That is a pretty sweet feature. I think I just pee'd myself a little.

Richie Walsh

Just make it slightly transparent (HUD indication isn't opaque) and it will be perfect :(

Mike Krawczyk

A2A Simulations