Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

KLMMD11 Posted Today, 12:59 PM i seriously cannot wait for this plane. This will complete my boeing family, along with your 777 (727,NGX,747,757,767,777). I hope you don't mind me asking but:1. will the airstairs be simulated2. Can we please please PLEASE have some more teaser shots!3. Will the doors be controlled using the FMC (like the MD11)4. Will it be out before September (sorry for this question. If it affends you i apologize)5. Will the Dash 8 go straight into development after release.Cheers guys. Your doing a great job with this bird. Keep up the good work and you should be proud!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi KLMMD11I am not a PMDG staff member, however i can answer most of your questions.1. yes i think they are2. its up to the team, we have asked them to release some this bank holiday weekend so i would just wait and see, we are all excited for more3. no idea4. [Oh lord another begging for release date question :( ], no one at PMDG will give release dates, until they officially say so, september would be dissappointed to say the least, but they will release it when it is ready, but i really hope its long before september..5. They are doing alot of "Cross Working" meaning that, alot of the 737NGX programming can be put over to the 777 quite easily and effciently, the dash 8 i presume will be using JS41 programming of some degree.

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Hi KLMMD11I am not a PMDG staff member, however i can answer most of your questions.1. yes i think they are2. its up to the team, we have asked them to release some this bank holiday weekend so i would just wait and see, we are all excited for more3. no idea4. [Oh lord another begging for release date question :( ], no one at PMDG will give release dates, until they officially say so, september would be dissappointed to say the least, but they will release it when it is ready, but i really hope its long before september..5. They are doing alot of "Cross Working" meaning that, alot of the 737NGX programming can be put over to the 777 quite easily and effciently, the dash 8 i presume will be using JS41 programming of some degree.
hey manthanks for the quick reply. Great to hear about the "cross working". i also hope its out long before september, i just said september because if i said June then some random person who isn't part of the team etc would probably cause an argument! :( i really want this plane to fly during the summer holidays (7weeks of school and flying the NGX when i'm not doing anything will be like heaven!! anyway cheers again

5. As far as I have understood, the 737NGX/777 projects and the Dash 8 project is being done by two separate development teams. The Dash 8 is made by the same team that developed JS41. I'm sure that the Dash 8 project is well under way already as well :(

Guest ancoloncourse

Wish they'd do the Dash 8-100....Ryan said awhile ago he'd ask the team if they could throw in the -100....Ryan?

5. As far as I have understood, the 737NGX/777 projects and the Dash 8 project is being done by two separate development teams. The Dash 8 is made by the same team that developed JS41. I'm sure that the Dash 8 project is well under way already as well :(
actually now you mention it there is a pic of pmdg's dash 8 in that youtube video. wonder how its coming along.

actually now you mention it there is a pic of pmdg's dash 8 in that youtube video. wonder how its coming along.
thats not their dash 8, thats a MSFS dash 8 :(

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

thats not their dash 8, thats a MSFS dash 8 :(
oh i thought the pic towards the end, not the taxi by in the video, was pmdg's. shows how much i know then!! haha

"oh i thought the pic towards the end, not the taxi by in the video, was pmdg's. shows how much i know then!! haha "The pic at the end of the video is indeed PMDG's Dash 8 Q200, a work in progress render. Cheers,

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

Guest ancoloncourse

Hey is there a possiblity for the -100.....even if its just the external model?

"oh i thought the pic towards the end, not the taxi by in the video, was pmdg's. shows how much i know then!! haha "The pic at the end of the video is indeed PMDG's Dash 8 Q200, a work in progress render. Cheers,

Hi, comes the Dash8 Q300 and the Q400 to? :( best regards

Hi, comes the Dash8 Q300 and the Q400 to? :( best regards
Dash 8 Q200 and Q300 is the only versions that officially is in development today. It is not known if PMDG will expand this to Q100 and Q400.

Guest RBTwoEleven

Talk about thread creep... :(

eager for 737 shots now man :)
Yeah I think this will be a new level of simming. Really wants shot of the vc for my background!