Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

Hello,is there a posebillity that all the updates and teasers can be uploaded in to an separate topic were only moderators can replay to keep it a bit more clear for those how don't have time to read all the comments?thanks very much in advance!

i would like to see everyday a new picture of your great work :-) i cant wait to fly the 737....KnittlM

Will be the NGX released for FS9 too?

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Will be the NGX released for FS9 too?
full name please.....what part of this do you and the others not understand.....secondly, don't be lazy, do a search and read through this thread. It has been stated numerous times that as of now it won't be and PMDG will have to look at the market analysis of the FS9 market to determine if it will be profitable...I usually don't get snippy with these types of posts but seriously time after time its the same thing....take some initiative and follow directions.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

How about you..i dunno..shut up? :(
Can't help it... when I read posts like this, a very simple three-letter word comes up in my mind... :(

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

guys calm it!!! this forum ain't for arguing! to sum it up for any future questions of fs9 PMDG have stated that no fs9 version is on the cards, and may not be in the future either. this is due to fsx being more popular at the minute and fsx being a better more improved version of fs9.Can the FS9 talk be moved elseware please.Now back to the NGX. will the brakes be the lightweight carbon ones!! and will there be a bbjcheers

i would like to see everyday a new picture of your great work :-) i cant wait to fly the 737....KnittlM
Sounds good to me :( Another sliver.. this time a glimpse of the main panel.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Oh Vin... You make me happy :( And did you actually just say you'll post a new picture every day?Kristian N

Sounds good to me :( Another sliver.. this time a glimpse of the main panel.
thank you vince :-) :-) thank you very much

Fantastic! Thanks Vin! Looking real good.Are we still looking at 3d rendered images or is this inside FSX?

FANTASTIC!!!!!!! looks like she's doing well progress wise. any shots of the outside yet?cheers

Fantastic! Thanks Vin! Looking real good.Are we still looking at 3d rendered images or is this inside FSX?
These are still renders. It really does not look all that much different in the sim, we're just not gonna show in-sim shots yet until all the pieces are in place so to say.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest 413X3

really amazing. I might have to request a month off from work just to enjoy her when she is released. I can't believe that detail, the smug, the fingerprint, the dust. amazing...