Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

Guest ancoloncourse

What does that mean and why would one want an SDK for an airplane, I'm guessing Cockpit Building?

Captains, we are pulling out all the stops on this one....

Cockpit Building - correct! Some people have invested a great deal of money in sim hardware and a SDK is really essential in interfacing. A SDK means I can put this plane firmly back on my 'MUST BUY' list. Cheers VinStephen Howarth

Yeah, thanks Vin :) Awesome news once again!

Excellent news, time to go buy that revolution motorized throttle I've had my eye one.......Damn expensive hobby!

Another PMDG 737NG sliver.....
nice work vin, i love the used style.are this buttons all in 3D?michaelknittl

Heya, first of all thanks for the candy :) are you really sure that the NGX will perform well on our systems? :D those shots are so detailed and i'm afraid that it will eat up my resources easily nevertheless, keep on going - don't want to stress you but - hurry up! br, alex

are this buttons all in 3D? - michaelknittl
Yes.. it's all 3D :(
...are you really sure that the NGX will perform well on our systems? :D those shots are so detailed and i'm afraid that it will eat up my resources easily -br, alex
"our systems" encompasses thousands of computers, but if your last computer was purchased when we released our first 737, it might be time for an upgrade :( . We do our best to optimize performance in every way we can, but as hardware moves forward, so does PMDG.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

It's just beautiful, Vin! Really. Looking forward to see a sliver from the pedestal.Kristian N

Looks stunning. Without even seeing the full VC you can tell this release will push the FS world even further. Amazing work!!

Another PMDG 737NG sliver.....
mmmmm fingerprints :(

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

FS9 or FSX, in either case, my comp won't give me any higher FPS than 5-7 with this detail. I was hoping to buy a new comp with a budget of 1500 euros or so, seems like I'm gonna have to wait another 2 years before I can buy a computer that can handle this. :( Be honest, are we gonna have to buy 4000 EUR computers to run this smoothly?