Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

I can't wait anymore for this NGX, I only have FSX and no acceptable 737 available on the market... in 6 months I'm starting my type rating on the B737, hope it's going to be released before :( Nice previews PMDG, let's finish this dev :( PS: any chances to get a Jetairfly (JAF - TUI Airlines Belgium) delivery?--Johan Schneider

i have some good news for you guys the pmdg ngx will come in the summer 2011 :( i do nor exspect it to come this year because we have only seen a few pictures but im sure we will se the ngx in about one year from now thats good news.
We are not a year away from release.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest b737lvr

ryan,i noticed a while back that the NGX's page no longer says mid 2010 just 2010. whats up? is it comn out late this year?

Guest BlueRidgeDx

"I herd on teh internets that PMDG has cancelled the NG! Oh noes!" :( Am I the only one would prefer some classic Ferd Berful to this white noise?

"I herd on teh internets that PMDG has cancelled the NG! Oh noes!" :( Am I the only one would prefer some classic Ferd Berful to this white noise?
Yeah vin, when a screenshot applies it to 737's of the new announcementy?Although, next sim is not yet the makes...Ahhh ferd... Flightsim's first web meme. :-)

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest michaelhansen

Ryan Maziarzi was just making some fun i hope its ok :(

If we're getting close I guess I need to step up my cockpit efforts......Off to paint the pedestal and load it :)IMG_0583.jpg

It seems to be getting closer and closer and that means that the Woodpigeon must be ready to roll any day. Vin did PROMISE that we'd have that first, sort of :(

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

I heardz dat sed PMDG are scrappingz teh 737? Insted makinz a FSX Speed Boat? :(

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Hey, It'll go faster than the pogo stick and the Woodpigeon :(

Joe Sherrill

I heard they're actually developing a mountain bike on BikeSim. Can't wait, it's gonna have at least 21 gears!