Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

Puffmac Posted Today, 09:07 AM I heard they're actually developing a mountain bike on BikeSim. Can't wait, it's gonna have at least 21 gears!
I heard it was only 19!!??!? It is a massive massive massive error of judgment of pmdg's part.. Why cant they just add 2 more gears.. I will not be paying the $72.50 for bike simulator anymore!!A travesty!! :(

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Bike? i thought they're gonna make a garbage collector truck for garbagetrucksimulator!!!?!

Bike? i thought they're gonna make a garbage collector truck for garbagetrucksimulator!!!?!
No way! I thought that was just in my dreams!

Well they have successfully made a "waiting for sim simulator" :(

oh yes really :) here's a screen from the beta testing (sorry for breaking NDA Rules): citygarbage200%38%30430214531o.jpgand the "waiting for sim sim" is pretty much the most impressive sim ever - cause its as real as it gets - watching the forums every hour to see if there is a progress.

OK ok ok lads,I think we have extorted this idea too far now! :( :( :( Lets just sit tight and wait for more screens/progress reportAlex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Haha, i have tons of simulators like that :D farming simulator, ambulance simulator, lumberjack simulator.German market is overfilled with simulators of almost everything you need :DSitting tight is really really hard "MOOOOOM, PMDG DONT WANT TO GIVE ME MY 737NGX!"Probably thats just a way to prevent my self from finishing my 20-page essay of the .net framework" :D *needtogetitdone* *nomoredistractions*

OMG does the wee man hanging onto the back come included or is he 3rd party!? :(Kidding. :)

Phew!It's been quite a while since we've received a sliver of hope (screenshot). Come on, Vin :)Cheers!! Thanks for your hard work boys.

An exterior shot or two would be nice.
I wonder if the PFD and ND will be undockable and resizeable?

Guest b737lvr

I think if i dont see another pic i may be burnt out of the NGX :( I am just DYING for something.

I think if i dont see another pic i may be burnt out of the NGX :( I am just DYING for something.
It's like abstaining from.......... nah that's a bit of an innapropriate example for the innocence of the AVSIM boards :(.If you wait that wee bit longer, chances are, the pictures will be even more pleasing when they finally do come along :(.