Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

Loving the screen shots Vin. I'm currently studying for my foundation aerospace exams so I'm pre-occupied at the moment, however I look forward to flying this thing when it's released.

Louis Vallance | P3D v4.5 (no shaders) | i9-9900K | 32GB | RTX 2080

Ok Captains, let's hope this little sliver satisfies... The main panel standby gauges.... and .. yes, before anyone asks, there will be options here for an ISFD.
I love how you can see the little set screw for the knob. That is amazing work.With enough screen strips you can build the panel from all the post, just splice them together. Functionality is a different matter though.

PMDG, if you beat Ariane's model when it has been released, I'll buy all of your products. ALL OF IT! In addition, I would like the 757 for FSX, please. It once looked appeasing when one 757 was released for Fly!, and now it is time for use FSX-Simmers to try yours in true FSX style! Be sure to make the FDEs to be the most realistic any developer has ever made before (that goes for the 737NGX as well). I am also expecting a passenger cabin on both products.

PMDG, if you beat Ariane's model when it has been released, I'll buy all of your products. ALL OF IT! In addition, I would like the 757 for FSX, please. It once looked appeasing when one 757 was released for Fly!, and now it is time for use FSX-Simmers to try yours in true FSX style! Be sure to make the FDEs to be the most realistic any developer has ever made before (that goes for the 737NGX as well). I am also expecting a passenger cabin on both products.
Sorry to say man , you cant just jump and expect alot of things from them , as you know PMDG mostly worked on the Cockpit and not much in the cabin , i am guessing they are not going to do a cabin for this as they are mainly focusing in the VC. and give me 1 reason why you want to be in the cabin. Honestly i think thats stupid and Captain sim 767 takes 100 frames just so it loads the freakin cabin. So trust me they are going to be doing their best at the 737 and i will be guessing they will be better then ariane as iam an ariane owner and i love it but PMDG has better look then ariane .Regards,Puzant Yacoubian

Guest 413X3

besides amazing visuals, you can always count on one of the best FDEs in the business. Ariane and CS are childs play, nothing even close to realistic.

CS do a very good 767, and u can remove the cabin via the ACE utility with a click of a button, so stop complaining.Cs do a very good 757, so pmdg are not going to make one

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Sorry to say man , you cant just jump and expect alot of things from them , as you know PMDG mostly worked on the Cockpit and not much in the cabin , i am guessing they are not going to do a cabin for this as they are mainly focusing in the VC. and give me 1 reason why you want to be in the cabin. Honestly i think thats stupid and Captain sim 767 takes 100 frames just so it loads the freakin cabin. So trust me they are going to be doing their best at the 737 and i will be guessing they will be better then ariane as iam an ariane owner and i love it but PMDG has better look then ariane .Regards,Puzant Yacoubian
Oh, but I'll take the 747-400s for sure. Give me a reason why the cabins of PMDG's models are not too detailed. I mean, look, there's some soda cans in the simulated galley on the 747! What makes you think they are not focusing on other details other than the exterior and the VCs?Besides, on every single model PMDG makes for both FS2004 and FSX, they always include virtual cabins.

Oh, but I'll take the 747-400s for sure. Give me a reason why the cabins of PMDG's models are not too detailed. I mean, look, there's some soda cans in the simulated galley on the 747! What makes you think they are not focusing on other details other than the exterior and the VCs?Besides, on every single model PMDG makes for both FS2004 and FSX, they always include virtual cabins.
Because the J41 didn't include one, and PMDG have suggested there won't be one on the NGX either.

FLIGHT Simulator, not PASSENGER simulator. looking good Vin. If your flying these birds how they're meant to be flown, you won't have time to waste wandering about an empty cabin. PMDG found a good balance in the J41, by showing the passengers from the external view but not having them waste valuable resources on the inside/VC view.

The title for this thread indicates an update post has been made on May 21 in addition to Robert's first post in January. I can't find it - am I missing something?

cryptic message? update, maybe 21st.......?
I don't understand how it can look so real? I mean the gauges have depth... The artificial horizon is round :(

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

cryptic message? update, maybe 21st.......?
Don't read so deeply. The post was updated on May 24th (yesterday) with a new screenshot. That's all. For some reason though, I thought it was the 21st LOL. This is what happens when you never leave your office.....

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg