Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

i think it should be same price range as md11, even that was very expensive

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

lol y'know whats the funniest thing? I wonder how long AFTER they release the NGX before you start hearing questions about the:1. PMDG Dash 82. PMDG Boeing 777lolI say 3 days.

Guest carlonch

hello everyone, I've been thinking about a review I`ve read in Avsim about the Ariane, the most remarkable thing in it was the mention of the exquisite flight dynamics, also it said that it was licensed by Boeing...all that makes me wonder how well will the 737 NGX is being developed in the area of flight dynamics. Any light on this?Cheers Carlos Z.GCLPPD.- Please we want to see a whole VC cockpit view...

lol y'know whats the funniest thing? I wonder how long AFTER they release the NGX before you start hearing questions about the:1. PMDG Dash 82. PMDG Boeing 777lolI say 3 days.
Actually I think the Dash 8 will be release before the NGX. At the end of the 747-800 promo video you can see at least the rendering of the exterior model of the Dash 8 (already painted in the famous PMDG livery) while from the NGX we haven't see nothing concrete yet, just a few pictures here and there of gauges. In my opinion the NGX is just half way there. PMDG is my favorite Sim developer and the best out there by far and with great customer support but unlike other developers that are in constant communication with their fans and customers telling them in what stage of the creation they are PMDG fail. I don't care about release dates, take your time and give me something like I'm used to from you guys. I'll buy it when its done period, but for me is fun to follow the stages of the creation of the software I will be buying (even if it takes a year in the making). But this is just my opinion.Raul Daumont

Raul

San Juan, P.R..

Windows 7 Pro 64bit, 3.5ghz Ivy Bridge, NvidiaGTX1080, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, 1000w Power supply, Corsair H100 cooler

http://www.youtube.c...75?feature=mhee

what i find interesting is speculation,,no one here knows what pmdg are going to do, only the pmdg staff do,we can only SPECULATE..now,lots of people say, i dont care when the release date is,, well you do really..i find it a catch 22.. PMDG dont want to release the 737 until its ready [quite rightly so].. but think about it, they only make money from selling addons... if 747+md11+js, are drying up, they need to release their new software to "pay the bills"so guys, i imagine that pmdg are working as fast as they want to tbh :)..they will release a finished productthey will decide on pricingthey will tell us when it is going to be released closer to release datethey will give us sneak previews.i just wished it happened faster :( :( ,, buts thats a wish

Alex Ridge

Guest yankeesji
Anyone knows if the NGX will include a BBJ1?
If I remember correctly, I don't think so.

Actually I think the Dash 8 will be release before the NGX. At the end of the 747-800 promo video you can see at least the rendering of the exterior model of the Dash 8 (already painted in the famous PMDG livery) while from the NGX we haven't see nothing concrete yet, just a few pictures here and there of gauges. In my opinion the NGX is just half way there. PMDG is my favorite Sim developer and the best out there by far and with great customer support but unlike other developers that are in constant communication with their fans and customers telling them in what stage of the creation they are PMDG fail. I don't care about release dates, take your time and give me something like I'm used to from you guys. I'll buy it when its done period, but for me is fun to follow the stages of the creation of the software I will be buying (even if it takes a year in the making). But this is just my opinion.Raul Daumont
Wrong... the 737 is coming out first Then the Dash 8 and then the 777 but also PMDG has 2 other secret projects that they haven't released yethttp://support.precisionmanuals.com/KB/a54...t-schedule.aspx

Gents-Pricing will be well below $100... It is FAR too early to be setting pricing but I wouldn't expect it to be higher than $80 at the top-most...The initial release will not include a BBJ, but it will include the -600/700/800/900 and most of their sub-variants.The NGX will release before the Dash8...The Dash8 and 777 are both likely to be 2011 releases, but the NGX will not be TOO much longer....I think that covers the questions I saw above. :-D

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Thanks for your input, Robert! That answered a lot of questions. Looking forward to all 3 products.Kristian N

Love the screen shots! they look even better then the real machine! ;)keep up the good work!!Rico van Dijk.

vpa118.png

Rico van Dijk

Guest b737lvr

i think what he just posted answers about 60% of the questions posted in this topic.

not TOO much longer!? hope its released in/before summer holidays :D, thanks for the update Robert, hope the campaigning is going well.

dissappointed about dash 8 and 777 delays, but oh well, nothing we can do :)..777 will just round a dream off for me, it has been the one aircraft i have wanted to fly for FSX ... wilco was a dissappointment,,:)

Alex Ridge

Robert, thanks for the update on timing of your new products. I guess the Dash 8 and 777 have slipped from the Late 2010 and Late 2010/Early 2011 time frame in the 747-8 reveal video. Oh well. I hoped the NGX hasn't slipped too much, although it sounds like it is coming together.