Sign in to follow this  
W2DR

AVSIM's Position on Posting FS2004 Related Material

Hi Jonathan,there appears to be somewhat of a misconception as to the scope of freedom of expression. This right, conferred upon anyone, is, by definition, severely limited by the next person's right to freedom of expression, which includes the (passive) right not to be subjected to others' expressions against one's will.Cheers,Gosta.http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg

Guest odog

speak freely, but be accountable. simple In the real world people would get punched in the mouth for some of the posts I see around here. the electronic divide creates bravery of words that would rarely exist in a face to face confrontation. an angry person and a keyboard make for dangerous bedfellows.speak freely, but be accountable. simpleI applaud Tom and the moderators. THIS is how it's done.joe

Let me see if I can simplify this a little. This is how I see it :-) :Just like a magazine, newspaper, or TV SHOW -- Avsim reserves the right to: quote, post, edit/change posts, publish/not publish whatever they choose, in any manner they choose.The customer, whether an advertiser, or non paying customer, may choose to: rebuttle, boycott (publicly or non publicly), advertise or not, crusade or campaign.You get the picture. The bottom line is, somewhere there has to be a balance of fairness, regardless of how black and white the rules are. Tom, your advertisers will pay for space based on how much value they perceive is there (or if they feel they are getting their moneys worth). If a company feels that people/readers are leaving for any reason (right or wrong), they may not advertise. Oddly enough bad 'press' from the press can also work in that pubs favor.Now I'm done.

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Guest freequest

>yours truly, and we haven't heard boo from them. It is obvious>that FS2004 has been released to the public starting,>apparently, in Sweden. For whatever reason, and no one on>AVSIM can answer the implied question,Lol yeah in Sweden first :) thats really surprised me I had htough that the US would get it first HAHA