Sign in to follow this  

2004 is at tampa bay office depot!

I called..I said are you sure...he said I'm holding it in my hand right now... I said ok thanks,see you in a sec.. I'm outta here!Walt,

Guest Lizardo

Thanks for the head's-up!! It's in Cincinnati Office Depot now too!...I'm out that door!!! (ps: they also have CD-R's free after rebates).

I totally forgot about the office stores! There's an Office Depot right down the street from me, gonna call em when they open in 30 mins...Ryan

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

They have em'! I just got back...

Here in New York, Babbages (AKA Game Stop) MIGHT get FS2004 in today. I called earlier and was told that it might come in later today and to call back later, so right after I eat dinner Im going to call again and hope they get it in.

Just wanted to say thanks for the tip on Office Depot. I called the nearest one and sure enough I now have a copy. Defragging hard disk right now!Happy simming,Andy

Wait till you fly the bay... Skyway is missing, bridges are missing.I'd be interested if you have the same problem.Regards,Axenos