Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Why M$ doesn't want people to get COF early now obvious...

Guest wkzzo

Ok Thanks Geofa, Maybe someone that has beta tested with multi monitors has an answer.

Hi, Geofa.>I personally find this M$ term offensive. I do not think you have the right to tell someone what to write or how to write it. That is a commonly used symbol and that individual has the right to use it. Are you not going a bit overboard here? I find this interesting, all this time we had no real feedback, except the testers. I did not see any problem that needs to be addressed, mentioned. This, to me, indicates a one sided opinion and I would not think it represents reality, as I know it. All software has some problems. In my opinion the credibility of the testers, at this point, it

Hi, "it's not just GeForce boards, it's ATI boards too. It's flickering, it's panels that don't work correctly"Please be logical before you post like this:Don't blaming MS yet on these issue.ATI are a well know company that`s have problem with their drivers, the flicekring thing will be fixed from their own.From ATI web site.......Resolved Game Issues This section provides information on game issues that have been resolved in the latest release of CATALYST

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Hi, Chris.>Please be logical before you post like this:>>Don't blaming MS yet on these issue.>>ATI are a well know compagy that`s have problem with their>drivers, the flicekring thing will be fixed from their own.>resolved in the latest release of CATALYST

geez.. >I personally find this M$ term offensive.>I do not think you have the right to tell someone what to write or how >to write it. That is a commonly used symbol and that individual has >the right to use it. Are you not going a bit overboard here? doesn't sound like Geofa is telling anybody anything. sounds like a personal opinion to me. i thought we were entitled to those?really now...if you dont like the new sim..DON'T BUY ITif you don't like the beta testers...DON'T BUY ITif you don't like the release date...DON'T BUY ITi am not a beta tester, and i don't have the sim yet...but i WILL buy it. why? not because the beta testers say so, not because microsoft says so, not because my dog says so....but because i love flightsim and aviation in general. you'll get over the FPS, or the bugs, or whatever gives you ants in your pants. if not...then DON'T BUY IT.my guess is that the same people whining about "problems" would whine even more if microsoft suddenly announced that they're delaying the release 6 months to fix a stutter....just my .02 (as another poster likes to say)chris

>Seems a lot of people are having issues with COF... and>posting those problems to forums (except flightsim!) that LOTS>of people are reading. People that HAVEN'T bought COF yet. I>wonder how many people may NOT buy COF on Tuesday after>reading some of these threads... it's not just GeForce boards,>it's ATI boards too. It's flickering, it's panels that don't>work correctly, it's lots of things. Now I see why M$ didn't>want stores to sell to customers early- they KNEW there would>be lots of problems, and they didn't want those problems to>come out until the MAXIMUM number of people had shelled out>for the sim. Well, the cat's out of the bag now, as they say.> It's all so much clearer now. The beta testing continues...>>Jonathan* I'll take, "I don't know anything about software development for 100 Alex" *:)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

JonathanWell take heart as it should be fairly easy to get a refund from your retailer for MS2004.Now the addon guys are a different story I`m afraid as this is the response I got from PMDG concerning their NG.Ron-We are unable to offer a refund on products that are deliveredelectronically. I'm sorry that you feel waiting until this weekend isimpossible for you. I'm sure you will find the benefits worthwhile.Robert S. RandazzoPrecision Manuals Development Grouphttp://www.precisionmanuals.comBelieve me when I tell you that this is getting screwed royally.And Shane I see you`re still spewing words but contributing nothing as usual.

I, too, find M$ offensive. What's so wrong with an individual or a company making MONEY? Usually people who lack the talent or ingenuity or who are simply "bleeding heart liberals" want to put down the importance of generating money. They want the rich to share with those who aren't. Last time I heard, it was a free enterprise system here in the U.S., and everyone, regardless of race, color, creed or even physical condition has the power to make money for themselves, or for whatever use they want. With all the $$$$ Microsoft makes come jobs, and food on the tables of many families. With the incentive of making $$$$ come wonderful inventions and cures for diseases. I, for one, commend Microsoft and the ingenuity of Bill Gates. He has given much to the world. He has also provided a challenge: "If you think you can produce a better product, then do it....and stop your jealousy for those who DO do it... and make a real difference in this world." Stan