Sign in to follow this  
spilok

BLACK VC in Socata TBM 700. Help!

I downloaded the supposedly revised for FSX TBM-700 (Socata) from the other FS site. I love this plane but have been unable to fly it successfully in FSX. The new file, FSX TBM-700, which is in the FlightSim library gives me a totally BLACK VC. I put the gauges file in the gauges folder as instructed. What have I done wrong?I'm using Windows 7 and have a relatively new computer. Please help if you know what I can do to have a working VC.Thanks,Stan

I had replied to your post with a fix for not being able to see out of the VC but after re-reading your post I realized you're saying your entire VC is black.I did see the file you downloaded from the other site and I do not believe it is anything new. I downloaded a so call FSX updated TBM from a 3rd site sometime ago and I believe there were some issues that cause me to remove it from my system.The FS2004 version works in FSX with some minor spot view issues. You will need to replace the glass BMP files to see out of the virtual cockpit though.PM me if you need the glass fix.ToddP.S. Try putting the gauges in the tbm700\panel folder and see if that fixes your issue.

I had replied to your post with a fix for not being able to see out of the VC but after re-reading your post I realized you're saying your entire VC is black.I did see the file you downloaded from the other site and I do not believe it is anything new. I downloaded a so call FSX updated TBM from a 3rd site sometime ago and I believe there were some issues that cause me to remove it from my system.The FS2004 version works in FSX with some minor spot view issues. You will need to replace the glass BMP files to see out of the virtual cockpit though.PM me if you need the glass fix.ToddP.S. Try putting the gauges in the tbm700\panel folder and see if that fixes your issue.
Thanks, I'll try that. The rain fix I know about...but this is a VC without gauges. Appreciate your help.Stan