Sign in to follow this  
Guest nutcase

Fs2k4 setting; Water Animation Vs BumpMapping

Guest Freddy Wilhelmsen

Hi again!Chris : believe me,.. no bump, no reflection, only shores effects,.. i have now tried every 10 minutes until sun is total SET,.. nothig even looks like your screenshot,..something is wrong i can tell. sea in fs2004 is 100 % like sea in fs2002 for me so far...Freddy(trying an older driver releas just to make sure...)

Guest Freddy Wilhelmsen

Tried that... no bump :(Just about to reinstall drivers... will get back at you in 5 minutesFreddy

I have talked to others with Ati Radeon 9000 series also, they are not getting these new effects at all !!That's sad for me also, when i get fs2004, i got Ati Radeon 9800Pro 128mb.But maybe a new driver should do it.... ??Stian

Hi, "I have talked to others with Ati Radeon 9000 series also, they are not getting these new effects at all !!That's sad for me also, when i get fs2004, i got Ati Radeon 9800Pro 128mb.But maybe a new driver should do it.... ??"AH , wait for the ATI newer driver to fix the flickering, reflection etc also some others games bugs reports already posted in their site.ATI driver department ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

aaah great that they are working on it :)Thanks for the update Chris, and now go enjoy your new sim bro :)All the bestStian

Guest Freddy Wilhelmsen

Great!!... better release this new driver soon!!,. this is driving me mad :)Freddy

Guest Freddy Wilhelmsen

Hi Chris!Thanx alot for your time and effort.! I have searched many forums prior to posting here. Have not found any posts rgd this problem. Did also think you used ATI card, ( meant i saw it on some site,..) but there I was wrong :)Thanx again, and sorry for wasting your time.rgdFreddy

Guest Freddy Wilhelmsen

:-xxrotflmaoheheheh!!!,.. now i DO feel like a :-newbieFreddy

Guest Milamber

Well I finally did see the bump mapping effects at the dawn/dusk hours as suggested by Chris. But in the full daylight the effect just produces a blurry shadow texture.

Guest CargoMun

Still not seeing anything close to bumpmapping. My sim looks like the screenshot posted earlier - totally blackened.Tried all different settings, hong kong scene, 3 different drivers since getting FS9 and am currently using Omega 44.03 on my GF4 ti 4600 - this sux :(