Sign in to follow this  
Guest patience

Haiti earthquake is a sign of 2012 destruction?

Guest patience

Hello,Haiti earthquake is a sign of 2012 destruction? If this true then what can we do?

Did you really join here to post such "stuff"?

Hello,Haiti earthquake is a sign of 2012 destruction? If this true then what can we do?
Since I actually plan to die at some point-what difference does it make?

Since I actually plan to die at some point and leave my Baron to Jeremy-what difference does it make?
Hope I quoted you right.I'm more interested in the "waiting for Valentine day" signature. What's happening on Valentine's day, other than me forgetting it again.

I am wary of Valentines day, as it seems to me like every time I try to approach a girl, I get shot down...As for 2012, there's a facebook group I joined, called "Shut up the world won't end in 2012". Please understand that I am a cynic at this point. I've gone through several "Doomsday" events already, and am not convinced. Doomsdays only tend to wind up putting money in the pockets of those spreading paranoia. If I'm wrong about this one, well I'll probably be dead. If I am dead, that means I will not be still alive, and thus it will not be a triumph, nor a huge success, and it will not be hard to over state my satisfaction. In other words, the polar opposite of this song:

Hello,Haiti earthquake is a sign of 2012 destruction?
I think you'll find that it's probably due to certain geological factors. Here's a good lesson 1 for you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EarthquakeI think the 2012 end of the world scenario will be my 3rd one so far - or maybe second? I'm getting forgetful in my old age and can't even remember how many ends of the world I've survived. Why is it that people believe all this nonsense about gods, fairies, flying spaghetti monsters, etc?

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

I think you'll find that it's probably due to certain geological factors. Here's a good lesson 1 for you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EarthquakeI think the 2012 end of the world scenario will be my 3rd one so far - or maybe second? I'm getting forgetful in my old age and can't even remember how many ends of the world I've survived. Why is it that people believe all this nonsense about gods, fairies, flying spaghetti monsters, etc?
But the flying spaghetti monster is real! :(Seriously though, it probably is a geological factor. I'm actually thinking were going to break through in bionics some time around 2012, which is when the line between man and machine becomes blurred enough to the point at which it will become the downfall of organic humanity, hence "The end of that era of life" as the Mayans would put it.

Guest Heavy_Driver

I personally am far more concerned about peak oil. Not for my worthless self but for my children.

Yes, it is. What can we do? Well, contact me and send me all your earthly belogings. This will help.

Yes, it is. What can we do? Well, contact me and send me all your earthly belogings. This will help.
HaHaHaHaHaHa! :( I love it, exquisite answer!

I can't believe this post went this far. It is funny.I am moving from Canada to New Zealand this September so it has been theorized that the last survivors in a world disaster scenario would be the South Pacific. So I will move to New Zealand and in 2012 you guys will die a disastrous death, and in New Zealand we will just die of Boredom. :(

Matthew Kane

2012 will just mean another move for myself and my family. We moved to a parallel universe on 12/31/99, and we'll just move to a bigger one with more bedrooms come 2012. Life will go on in that universe.-John