Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

Just got my copy of FS2004 at Office Depot

A copy was purchased in office Depot at 2.30 PM ET. Reston, VA They have plenty of them.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

A friend and I cleaned out the Schaumburg IL Office Depot. The first cashier took 5 minutes to look and come back to tell me they were all out. Halfway back to the office I decided to make sure she wasn't on crack, as there were 8 tickets out on the shelf. Sure enough there were 2 left in back; another guy found them immediately.Good thing I have plenty of work to do this afternoon or I'd be dying waiting to go home. ;)

What the heck - both Tucson Office Depots just told me they're not even getting it and that they've never carried FS. This city sucks! No one has it or they do and won't sell (BestBuy, EB)Ryan

>What the heck - both Tucson Office Depots just told me>they're not even getting it and that they've never carried FS.> This city sucks! No one has it or they do and won't sell>(BestBuy, EB)>>RyanDoes Tucson have a Babbages (AKA Gamestop)? If there is try there. I called them earlier (here in NY) and was told that they might get FS2004 in later today and to call back and check. So in about a hour or so I will call them back and hope for the best.