Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

VOODOO 3 CARD

HI I have a Voodoo 3 Graphics card in my computer and for some reason some of the textures don't appear right in FS2002 does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it.Cheers Stephen

Guest joea

So do I read the "readme" infact the voodoo is s*

The only thing you can do is ensure you have the latest drivers. The card will not render all the latest improvements of the newer cards. Get the drivers at http://www.voodoofiles.com/ . The voodoo 4/5 drivers will work on the voodoo 3.

Guest Vulcho

>The voodoo 4/5 drivers will work on the voodoo 3.They would? Are you sure? What diffrence do they make? I was once for a brief period of time able to see moving water. Very brief moment but I'm 110% sure I saw it. Have you guys been able to get that effect to work.Can't wait till the summer when I'll dump this card.http://turnhead.com/dot/alex/banner-stroke.gif

Yes, However, you are not going to see any improvement over what a Voodoo 3 can produce! If you are concerned, just run the latest Voodoo 3 drivers.