Sign in to follow this  
TonyB

Thanks FS2004 Beta Testers

Guest Akflyin

Hello everyone,I just wanted to drop a line to Thank all of the Beta Testers of 2004 that took the time to keep the rest of us non-beta testers posted on the new flightsim platform with requested screenshots and other interesting information. I realize that something else must be given up ( IE time with the family etc ) to continually post info about the new sim for everyone else to know about. After reading some other posts about some "issues" with the new sim, I personally expect some "issues" as with any new product and will not let that stop me from continued enjoyment of simulated flight along with the rest of my fellow simmers. Along with many of you, I too have alot of Real world Aviaiton experience ( 3500 hours in the C-130 Flight Engineers seat) and look forward to another level of simulated realism notched up with my purchase of FS2004. Again, Thanks to all concerned for all the FS2004 info provided to the rest of the sim community and look forward to FS2004 next week.Dave

I agree. Thanks guys, we appreciate the effort testing and sharing your experiences with us. It has been great learning about FS2004 through your eyes. While we are at it, thanks to all the FS2004 folks at Microsoft. I know that Flight Sim is more than just a job for many of you.Tony