Sign in to follow this  
flyking

We found FS2004 here!

>Chris, >>I'm on the west side of Phoenix and spent a little time last>week on a search with no results as well. Ended up ordering>from Provantage Thursday morning and had the tin-box version>in my hand when I got home from work Friday afternoon. :7 >>Mike C>KPHXYeah, yeah. I wish I would have ordered it from Provantage, but now it's too late. I didn't find out about those overnight places until later Friday. I've reserved myself to the fact I'll get it Wednesday from Amazon (it was preordered as a gift for my birhtday on the 22). I'm just ###### that these places are all selling it early, yet Arizona never seems to get anything early! It's not like this is a backwoods state. Well, have fun.By the way, is the sim running smooth and looking good? What are your specs?Chris

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Guest Daniel Pimentel

No copies available here in Puerto Rico, even though there does seem to be quite a bit of misinformation going on, called EB 3 times, got 3 diff. dates each time. I guess the 29th it is. Only 3 days to go!! :7Cheers,[a href=http://sgair.net" target="_blank]http://sgair.net/mike/banners/daniel_small.jpg [/a]Click the Banner to visit the FFX Website.

"Office Depot in Carolton, TX now has only 1 left, 'cause Igot the second one! Thanks, Jay!"I must have just missed you guys! I went there on my lunch break and they told me about selling the ones they had, now I get home and see this!!! LOLRegards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW

Funny, reading this thread as an outsider/ non simmer you would think that this was the greatest game ever invented.............................................................................IT IS!!! LOLRegards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest sssummer

You can find it in Southern California (Pasadena)here. http://www.interactcd.com/ You can buy it there in person. I got mine today for my birthday! :-jumpy

Guest simpilot

Bought mine at the Office Depot in Everett Washington. Printed out the Staples online ad for $49.95 and they price matched even though no Staples in the region had it on their shelves...hehehehe!Cheers!

Broke 4 traffic laws to get to Office Depot on Cypress Creek road in Fort Lauderdale. Last one on the shelf .. someone asked "you called in for this"? I said no. He said oh well its the last one and handed it to me.Best who ?? said they would be selling it August 8th .. yea right !!

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

Guest Paul_W

Interact! in Pasadena: I also went in there on Saturday--that's a fine store and within walking distance of my home. They'll ship it too. $54.95.

SCORE!I just scored (Sunday) at the Target in Redwood City, CA!Hint: Look for places that Microsoft isn't 50% of their sales; i.e. Office Depot, Target, Wal-Mart, etc.

In stock, CompUSA, San Jose California, tin box, $54.99, featured on the front page of the CompUSA advertising flyer in the Sunday morning newspaper.

>Hi>>Here in the United Kingdom the price is

Indeed Compusa in San Jose's Flyer has it on the front page, but I just tried at the Santa Clara store with Flyer in hand, and they won't sell it until Tuesday. The other South Bay Source, the Target at Westgate Mall, had an employee suck up their last copy last night at closing. Arrrgguhhh!There is small hope. I called the Office Depot in Sunnyvale, on El Camino Real, and they said the just put out 5 more copies. My wife is running down there right now, as I'm in bed sick. P.S. Update! My wife just called, and she's snagged a copy...in the tin. Out of the original 5....there are 2 copies left on the shelf now.

Seems like the Western Washington Office Depot's are finally getting it in.Found my copy at the Puyallup Office depot. They didn't have any on the shelf--only in the back.

Guest Tommy_TJ

Howdy all!Just got the Tin box at Office Depot (Rt. 725) in Dayton, Ohio. I'm bumm'n though cause I can't use it until I get back home to Maine. I loaded it on my laptop but it only runs in 640x480 Software render mode only....Grrrr.Tommy

I just scoured the stores in the Southeast side of Chicago (Lansing, Dolton, etc.) for three hours and all I got was tired... :(The only store even having it in the stock room is Electronics Boutique at Riveroaks Mall, Lansing, Illinois but they'll only do pre-sales or take deposits for Tuesday morning's release...BillAVSIM OmbudsmanFounder and Director,Creative Recycling of Aircraft Partshttp://catholic-hymns.com/frbill/FS2002/images/fartslogo.jpg