Sign in to follow this  
flyking

We found FS2004 here!

Found it!! Portland, Oregon, Hayden Island Office Depot. The little tag on the shelve said out of stock, but asked up front and they went in the back and brought out a new tin Box!!! :-)Installing now :-)

Guest ront1

Best Buy in Spokane, WA.Ron

Guest AIH781

Anymore news about FS2004 in the UK? GAME has the release date as August 1st, does anybody know of shops in South East England that are selling FS2004 now??

CompUSA in North Phoenix (Peoria) has a message on the front doors saying they cannot sell it until Tuesday and are offering a $5 coupon as a "rain check" for a 07/29 purchase. Also BestBuy at Arrowhead Town Center says no Arizona stores have the software even though it was in today's ad in the paper.Just have to wait until Tuesday I guess.Bob

Guest ScottPilot

No luck in Colorado Springs.I looked everywhere, Office Depot, Office Max, Staples, Target, Walmart, Worst Buy (they advertised it as a release date of today, but when I got down there, they said they wouldn't have it until August 1! Yea right. I won't be doing business with them), and Circus City.Anyways, no luck here in Colorado. I guess I will have to wait until Tuesday.Scott :-(ATP/CFII - KCOS

Guest United

No questions asked, they found one in the back and I'm a happy simmer!!! .... Off to the next generation!!Randy Jura, KPDX

I found it at Best Buy near West Oaks Mall (corner of Westheimer and Highway 6). I got it pretty near closing so if you go early Monday morning they should still have about 6-8 copies left.

I got mine from Provantage. Ordered last Thursday and was loading it the next day Friday (overnight delivery). I had made a prior reservation for COF at EB, which I cancelled and got my refund. I don't want to get to far off track from the subject of this thread but I'd like to share some thoughts. First of all I think this whole thing was a fiasco from beginning to end. I wonder who the marketing "genius" was that decided to release COF on a Tuesday (after a weekend) instead of on a Wednesday, Thursday or Friday (prior to a weekend) Duh!. Having people sitting around all over the country itching to get this program (including myself for a while) or chasing after rabbit trails (needlessly polluting the environment driving from store to store and city to city consuming precious fuel resources--Where's the Sierra Club on this one?). Covertly trying every trick in the book including begging or arguing with bewildered store managers while harboring less than civil thoughts. In some cases newspaper sales ads were cleverly used to present a legal case outlining the stores obligation to surrender COF or risk being guilty of false advertising. Many employees working at these stores were put in the position of having to lie and tell people that COF copies hadn't been received when in fact they were in the store. How does one even begin to calculate the medical risks to which people were exposed due to the elevated blood pressure that scores of people had while running hither, thither and yon while simply trying to get their hands on a program that was most likely readily available at their local stores? What about the adverse affect on the national economy and local communities due to lost sales (Many simmers were forced to get their copies overnight from Sweden). Anyway, lesson learned--the heck with the stores. Next time just order on line. flyking

Guest TIngalls

In Munich, Germany, PCFun (Schillerstrasse) is selling the Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight (English {Nordic}) for

Guest Cougar_DK

Hi Mats, are you sure they are selling it? They list stock as: 30-07-2003 (Tomorrow).Mark