Sign in to follow this  
Guest brewmaster

PAI + FS2004 = ??? ---> FS2004 Owners I need Help!

I am so luckey, My copy of FS2004 is here!!Does anyone know if PAI's Installer will work in FS2004...I am also guessing I will need some more gates (AFCAD?) and an updated ttool132 so I can delete all the default flight plans in FS2004 and replace them...is there a way to do this in FS2004 w/ out needing to get a new AFCAD and airport files to give me more parking spots for my Project AI aircaft? and TTOOL program? etc...I think I'm confusing you, sorry if I am...I am typing this in a rush...Please let me know what I will need to do, Thanks again, Paul

Find your traffic.bgl from FS2002, then rename to traffic030528.bgl and replace to sceneryworldscenery. It will work.Or you can copy traffic030528.bgl, renamed, use ttool133 to decompress, edit, then reverse.For AFCAD, nothing can do for now. Wait for SDK released.

>Just got your copy of FS2004 and now already want to delete>all the default flight plans and replace them? Also already>want to add more gates?>>Sometimes I don't understand what has come over people.You really don't understand not wanting to step backwards? I guess I don't understand your lack of understanding. Or has this all been a misunderstanding? Understand? *grin*

Guest Jozef_K

No, I don't understand people wanting to step backwards, especially when there is a ravine behind them. :)Seriously, I for myself take FS2004 at the moment as it is. Later on I will probably make some changes too.Have a nice time flying FS2004!Jozef http://www.dse.nl/~joker32/pictures/signature.jpg

Guest brewmaster

This will work, however there is a good chance none of your AI aircraft will land. They will go-around until they run out of fuel. At least that has been my experience. Im waiting for UT to release their patch...I agree that the default AI is not worth much and understand your desire not to step back. I would hardly call having full real world schedules for all the major airlines as a "ravine" behind you. Good luck... Patience is gonna be needed for this and many other issues so settle in...Brew