Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

What was your first FS2004 flight

Guest Mike707

Just got the sim and I thought it would be interesting to hear what the first flight that people flew was and what they thought.Mine was St. Paul, Minnesota USA (KSTP) to Minneapolis (KMSP). I had the weather set to somewhat cloudy with rain coming in. Liked the way the turbulence felt and loved the lightning effects. So far I am extremely pleased and have much more exploring to do.

Guest A321

I flew from KLAS to KJFK, I then Flew EDDM to LIMC with the ford.I flew from EGLL to EDSB, with lear, and then..........I WOKE UP, :-lol I cant wait to get my hands on FSACOFJason

Guest Caveman

That's a great flight Mike... I grew up in Blaine and live in Huntsville, AL now and it always impresses me to fly out of KSTP and take a tour of the Twin Cities and how it's "all there"... even the Shoreview towers...

Guest CargoMun

Mine was in the Learjet from EKCH to LFKJ - my favorite test route becos it takes me both over water, plains and lotsa mountains over the alps :)

To the package store for a stiff drink.Instillation problems...

Guest Maul

I must say, FS2004 is sweeeeeeeeett! I still have some tweaking to do but its great. I went from Grand Forks, ND to Devils Lake, ND. The atmosphere was incredible because we had a lot of clouds and precipitation in the area. I took off VFR and opened up an IFR flight plan enroute. I was told to expect vectors for the ILS, but I chose the VOR 31 instead with vectors. I activated the approach and it showed up on the Garmin GPS (Which was unbelievable because when I flew in a PA-28 Warrior III with the same Garmin unit, it works exactly the same!) I then approached a foggy Devil's Lake and touched down. I tell you, I haven't had that much fun with FS doing a local flight in a long time. I think I'll do a flight from Devil's Lake to Grand Forks, then onto Minneapolis St. Paul for some airliner encounters. I hope we'll be properly spaced on final!EricArea51Intel

Guest ssurjap

My first flight was KLAS-KBFI.