Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

looking for youtube 747 cockpit video series..

there is a 4 or 5 part video series from I think, British Airways, 747 cockpit from heathrow to san fran. I think..does anyone have those links.

Ciao!

This is a Virgin Atlantic flight. It's originally a dvd title from ITVV, highly recommended to buy!

Guest napamule

Briansommers,I went to YouTube and entered: 'British Airways, 747 Cockpit Heathrow to San Fran FS9' (your exact text, and just added 'FS9') in search, and came up with this link. It's 1 year old. 7 plus minutes. Starts with cockpit FMC view. Did not watch it all, but this will get you in the ball park, as there are other 'cockpit' view videos. Some are from San Fran to Heathrow (reverse flight).

There are 3 other parts, with links listed in body of 'More Info' that drops down. You can RIGHT CLICK on link(s), then click 'Copy' and with notepad open can then 'Paste' the different parts (link) into notepad so as to save in a text file (it works good). Then your can 'Copy' and 'Paste' those links individually into your Explorer search (where you would key 'www...' URLs (up top)) and click on green right arrow to go directly to video at YouTube. So go online. Minimize. Open notepad file. Right click link, then 'Copy', then paste into Explorer search area, and hit green right arrow. Repeat for other links. The liks listed in 'More Info' MIGHT not work from the 'More Info' area, but by using the method I describe you WILL be able to connect to the other parts (links) thru your Explorer search line.Chuck BNapamule

LOL, I don't know why I was absolutely sure he was asking about the real aviation video! :( Maybe because the London-San Francsico cockpit in a 747 always brings the same associations to my mind...

Me too Rafal, I was thinking the exact same thing as you.

sorry, yes it was on youtubeand it was a very real video.. it was a fantastic walthrough of all the phases of flying the 744, shot in the cockpit with the pilot talking - walking through all the checklist/procedures. the best series ever.. I've searched for it and just can't seem to locate it.

Ciao!

it was a fantastic walthrough of all the phases of flying the 744, shot in the cockpit with the pilot talking
Well, then I still think you might have seen this:http://www.itvv.com/product/B747-400/virb747400dvd.htmlBut it's a payware product (and I recommend it highly). Maybe you can't find it because someone had put it into YouTube violating copyright and so it was withdrawn.

briansommers, Hi, you were right, some months ago it was on YouTube and it was a real virgin flight into ksfo, there was also the take-off from London.Apparently the video was copyright and is no longer available on YouTube.