Sign in to follow this  
John_Tavendale

A ustralia last in line

Hello allJust contacted Harvey Norman AND EB,They inform me fs2004 wont be available till 24 AUG.Can anyone advise a company to order from for delivery to AUSTRALIAThanks for all replies Don:(

Guest Guruswarmyoz

>Hello all>Just contacted Harvey Norman AND EB,They inform me fs2004 wont>be available till 24 AUG.>Can anyone advise a company to order from for delivery to>AUSTRALIA>Thanks for all replies >Don:( In all seriousness Harvey Norman will be (as i found out when i bought FS2002 (not at HN though)) a good $15 dearer than most other places.They are also one of the last places to order in software such as FS.

Guest josh0571

Gday fellasGeez that $A89.95 is a good price. PCAviator amongst others are quoting $A109.95!Horrendously slow everywhere, though, eh!Cheers :)Josh

Guest JonP01

After I heard that some people had already got it in other countries, I stopped by my local Games Wizard store on Thursday. I was told "another month, mate!".

Guest JonP01

>Give http://www.gpstore.com.au a go there releasing it on the>1st of August :)>>One would hope so because their web pages take a week to download.

Guest freequest

>One would hope so because their web pages take a week to>download.Thats odd im on 56k modem and they load pretty fast to me... but then Telstra has pretty spotty service in some places

Guest Guruswarmyoz

>They're always pretty expensive! Try EB. AFAIK they do price>matches, so print off the page with the best AU price, take it>in and see what they can do ;)Ain't that true? Mind you I have "haggled" a better price out of them on a couple of games before, particularly when you tell 'em that you can get it cheaper down the road. All i say is I'll buy it at a price that will stop me walking out the door.