Sign in to follow this  
Guest JEH

Relax people...LOL

Ok, for my first post I have to laugh at some of the knuckleheads who are complaining of some unforseen slight they will suffer in the future when they get their copy of FS2004.1. The guy who started yelling about bugs and he doesn't even have a copy of it yet...:-lol :-lol :-lol2. The poster who asked when AVSIM would be shipping and then started yelling about the ship date BEFORE anyone even answered his question... :-lol :-lol :-lolWe are all looking forward to FS2004, but don't pop an artery over some imagined future event. :-lol

SirCalling someone a "knucklehead" will not get you very far in these forums. Yes, can yell about bugs, because once see's a bug in a screenshot, doesnt mean hes a "knucklehead".

Guest Coneman

Wow, you're starting off just great.

Didn't mean to get anyone riled. I just found it humorous. I'll be good from now on. Happy flying friends.

It IS funny, actually. Believe me, there are many times when I've screamed "MORON!" at the screen after reading a particularly ridiculous post... BUT... one thing you have to keep in mind is tact. Don't worry, though... I'm sure more people than would admit agree with you. :) Now... on with the FS2004-ing!Jon

Agreed...hope I can still be welcome here.

Guest JEH

Let's all keep smilin':-):-)