Sign in to follow this  

Commander radiostack help

When I click on the radiostack simicon on the panel, the radiostack opens but there are no frequencies listed! I looked at the radiostack.jpg in the commander zip file and I don

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

Guest Milton

Which Commander? VC or not?

>>When I click on the radiostack simicon on the panel, the>radiostack opens but there are no frequencies listed! I looked>at the radiostack.jpg in the commander zip file and I don

I use the AC52 with virtual cockpit, but I seem to have the problem with all the models. My avionics switch is on. When the radiostack appears I can actually click over the blank frequencies and using my mouse change the frequencies without actually seeing what they are!! Really strange!Thanks for your help.Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

Guest Milton

I have asked Scott to look at your issue. Something soon and simple I hope. :-)Milton

Guest Milton

Scott says to reinstall the HJPGauges cab and that shou7ld fix it.Do not unzip any cab files; they go into the Gauges folder compressed/as they are.Milton