Sign in to follow this  
Guest PhilC

Carenado Centurion- Radio Stack Question

Guest product

Hi All,This plane is really spoiling to me all the others in my hangar. Most any other VC (not to mention exterior model) looks like a toy after spending some time with this plane! And its very framerate friendly, surprising for all the detail.Anyway, my question:-) Since installing the update, one thing that seems to have changed is that the power switches on the radio stack are all defaulted to "off". Call me lazy, but I like to have the Coms, navs and Transponder switch on automatically with the rest of the avionics when I start up the engine. I know, not realistic.I tried to turn everything "on" and save the flight with the switches in that position, but on restarting they're all back to off again. I'm sure there's something in the .cfg file that handles this but I couldn't find it, can anyone point me to the right place?Thanks, and if you don't have this plane GET IT! best,Joel

Guest PhilC

For some reason the update was distributed only by email to registered purchasers of the 210. You may want to contact them if you haven't received your update.Sorry, I am of no help on the radio issue. I prefer to have everything off and have to crank it up so it is OK for me.